Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Computers acting weird!!

Posted by Necee on 2/07/02 at 11:31 (072911)

Is it just my computer or are any of you having the same problem? I can click on a message and someone elses message appears under the wrong name!?
I just clicked on Tammie's message about prayers taking longer to be answered, and Carmen's message popped up about driving through Raleigh yesterday! Whats going on?? There's no telling where this will end up once I click the send icon, but here goes........
Happy Trails where ever they may lead to......
Necee

Re: Computers acting weird!!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 11:46 (072913)

That happened to me yesterday too. I clicked on one message, and got another message that was entitled 'help!' instead. I never did figure out where that one was from.

At least on this message board we don't have to suffer through lots of ads and banners on our posts!

Carole C

Necee on 2/07/02 at 12:00 (072915)

Your right Carole, I clicked on that message too and the same thing happened there. Well, at least I know that its not just my computer.
Did ya get any of the snow?
Happy Trails....
Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 12:38 (072920)

Nope, not a bit. It's still a little chilly, but in the 40's and 50's. Oh well! Enjoy it while it lasts. I know you don't get snow often in Texas either. It must be fun. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 2/07/02 at 16:14 (072938)

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone. Some poor new fellow on the TTS board can't understand where his message went. It's under my comment about the snow in Texas! I posted to let him know. I was so shocked. When I posted the message to let him know (today) what had happened, I posted on the Support board. My message popped up on the TTS board. The computer poltergeists must be active!

Re: Computer poltergeists!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 16:29 (072941)

That's where it came from! LOL Thank you. At first I wondered if it was really a message or if poltergeists stuck in the internet were yelling for help. LOL

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 11:46 (072913)

That happened to me yesterday too. I clicked on one message, and got another message that was entitled 'help!' instead. I never did figure out where that one was from.

At least on this message board we don't have to suffer through lots of ads and banners on our posts!

Carole C

Necee on 2/07/02 at 12:00 (072915)

Your right Carole, I clicked on that message too and the same thing happened there. Well, at least I know that its not just my computer.
Did ya get any of the snow?
Happy Trails....
Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 12:38 (072920)

Nope, not a bit. It's still a little chilly, but in the 40's and 50's. Oh well! Enjoy it while it lasts. I know you don't get snow often in Texas either. It must be fun. :)

Carole C

Kathy G on 2/07/02 at 16:14 (072938)

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone. Some poor new fellow on the TTS board can't understand where his message went. It's under my comment about the snow in Texas! I posted to let him know. I was so shocked. When I posted the message to let him know (today) what had happened, I posted on the Support board. My message popped up on the TTS board. The computer poltergeists must be active!

Re: Computer poltergeists!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/07/02 at 16:29 (072941)

That's where it came from! LOL Thank you. At first I wondered if it was really a message or if poltergeists stuck in the internet were yelling for help. LOL

Carole C