Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

let it snow.........

Posted by JudyS on 2/07/02 at 22:33 (072980)

Just returned from a couple of days in the local mountains....no snow left from last week's storm! 70-degree days at 5 -6000 feet.
Would somebody out there in snowland please, oh please, make a snow angel for me? Thank you!

Re: let it snow.........

nancy s. on 2/08/02 at 01:21 (072995)

i would make a snow angel for you, judy, if our snow weren't hard as hard orthotics. it's like arctic tundra out there. i'll hustle on out next time before the big freeze. nancy n took a turn last winter, didn't she? so i will happily regress for you southwesterners this year.
why am i awake??
nancy

Nancy N on 2/08/02 at 05:38 (073000)

I did indeed undertake the Ceremonial Snow Angel ritual for Judy last year--and I have to say, it was a lot of fun! I think that was around New Year's last year, when we got something like 14 inches of the stuff. We got some the other week but it was only a few inches, hardly seemed worth the effort. But if we get any more (any that lasts, anyway, we've got some twice this week that didn't make it a full day) I'll also be happy to go 'regress,' as Nancy S puts it!

JudyS on 2/08/02 at 11:15 (073026)

Thanks for picking me up, ladies- sure hope I don't run out of Nancys!

Re: Make me one too!!!!........

Necee on 2/08/02 at 11:54 (073034)

Hey Gals don't forget about me!!!
Happy Trails......
Necee

nancy s. on 2/08/02 at 15:54 (073073)

judy, you won't run out of this nancy. and probably not nen, either. i think you're set for life!
necee, by all means, you shall be included in my next snow angel, which will be the first one i've made on purpose in about twenty years.
(since then, i've made floundering snow angels from accidental falls in the snow. i don't suppose they count, but i'll tell ya, they're more like the real me.)
nancy

nancy s. on 2/08/02 at 01:21 (072995)

i would make a snow angel for you, judy, if our snow weren't hard as hard orthotics. it's like arctic tundra out there. i'll hustle on out next time before the big freeze. nancy n took a turn last winter, didn't she? so i will happily regress for you southwesterners this year.
why am i awake??
nancy

Nancy N on 2/08/02 at 05:38 (073000)

I did indeed undertake the Ceremonial Snow Angel ritual for Judy last year--and I have to say, it was a lot of fun! I think that was around New Year's last year, when we got something like 14 inches of the stuff. We got some the other week but it was only a few inches, hardly seemed worth the effort. But if we get any more (any that lasts, anyway, we've got some twice this week that didn't make it a full day) I'll also be happy to go 'regress,' as Nancy S puts it!

JudyS on 2/08/02 at 11:15 (073026)

Thanks for picking me up, ladies- sure hope I don't run out of Nancys!

Re: Make me one too!!!!........

Necee on 2/08/02 at 11:54 (073034)

Hey Gals don't forget about me!!!
Happy Trails......
Necee

nancy s. on 2/08/02 at 15:54 (073073)

judy, you won't run out of this nancy. and probably not nen, either. i think you're set for life!
necee, by all means, you shall be included in my next snow angel, which will be the first one i've made on purpose in about twenty years.
(since then, i've made floundering snow angels from accidental falls in the snow. i don't suppose they count, but i'll tell ya, they're more like the real me.)
nancy