Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'm enjoying a day off work!!!!

Posted by Necee on 2/08/02 at 12:22 (073039)

I took the day off today!!! Of course when I work the auction on Thurs. nights, I sometimes don't get home till midnight and it's so hard to get up and going the next morning. Ohhhhh....it was so nice to sleep in! I could get use to this.
Happy Trails......
Necee

Re: I'm enjoying a day off work!!!!

Carmen H on 2/08/02 at 15:03 (073067)

I hear you! I have been working from home for three 1/2 years and just this year went on commission so I set my own schedule....unfortunately I seem to be working more now than I did on salary!
BUT that's good...more money!!!!
:-)
Enjoy your day off!

Suzanne D on 2/08/02 at 19:24 (073095)

Good for you, Necee! And I'm glad you are getting to enjoy the auctions once again! Have a good weekend! :-)

Re: hello necee ! what actually is your job at the auctions .

linda a on 2/08/02 at 22:13 (073108)

i was wondering are you one of those fast talking ' callers ' . it is truly amazing how fast their mouths can go . linda (ky)

Necee on 2/09/02 at 10:33 (073132)

Hi Linda,
My job on auction night is to manage the floor. We sell in numerical order at a very fast pace, so its my job to keep things running smoothly.
I also set the sale up, which means take the pictures for the website and place the antiques in our auction gallery so that everything looks good.
Thanks for asking
How are you?
Happy Trails...
Necee

Re: necee ----- it sounds like a challenging and job .

linda a on 2/09/02 at 21:13 (073211)

you are probably on your feet alot like i am . take care and enjoy the weekend . we are experiencing nice springlike weather here in louisville , Ky .linda

Carmen H on 2/08/02 at 15:03 (073067)

I hear you! I have been working from home for three 1/2 years and just this year went on commission so I set my own schedule....unfortunately I seem to be working more now than I did on salary!
BUT that's good...more money!!!!
:-)
Enjoy your day off!

Suzanne D on 2/08/02 at 19:24 (073095)

Good for you, Necee! And I'm glad you are getting to enjoy the auctions once again! Have a good weekend! :-)

linda a on 2/08/02 at 22:13 (073108)

i was wondering are you one of those fast talking ' callers ' . it is truly amazing how fast their mouths can go . linda (ky)

Necee on 2/09/02 at 10:33 (073132)

Hi Linda,
My job on auction night is to manage the floor. We sell in numerical order at a very fast pace, so its my job to keep things running smoothly.
I also set the sale up, which means take the pictures for the website and place the antiques in our auction gallery so that everything looks good.
Thanks for asking
How are you?
Happy Trails...
Necee

Re: necee ----- it sounds like a challenging and job .

linda a on 2/09/02 at 21:13 (073211)

you are probably on your feet alot like i am . take care and enjoy the weekend . we are experiencing nice springlike weather here in louisville , Ky .linda