Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carole C

Posted by Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 12:31 (073143)

These are the shoes I wear for dress.....I love them!

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/walkingco/walcowomtan.html

Re: Carole C

JudyS on 2/09/02 at 13:22 (073151)

Carmen - I know you were directing your 'shoe' post to Carole....but I snuck a peak at your Walking co. shoe site.....and are those black shoes ever cute! They're comfy too, huh?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 14:09 (073156)

I love them too!!! And they look like they have a slightly raise heel which helps me a lot. I would have to get some sort of orthotics to put in them, I guess, since they only say they have a padded footbed and don't say anything about an orthotic type footbed. But if I could wear these at some point I'd sure love them to death too! :)

Carole C

Re: Judy

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 16:52 (073173)

They are so comfortable. I actually couldn't wear anything BUT them for awhile. I even wore them with PJ's and to the shower (not IN it but to the door of it). The raised heel helped keep the burning minimal until it finally disappeared.
Yes they are very cute and stylish with skirts long and shirt, pants, jeans anything except Pj's and sweats.
;-)
I paid $129.00 for them and they were worth every penny!

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 16:53 (073174)

Actually an orthotic probably wouldn't fit in them they are pretty shallow. BUT they are soft and hard at the right places, the arch is extremely supportive and they are so comfy!!!!!
cute too.
;-)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:18 (073182)

An extremely supportive arch? oh DROOL...... I really want some now! :)

Carole C

JudyS on 2/09/02 at 13:22 (073151)

Carmen - I know you were directing your 'shoe' post to Carole....but I snuck a peak at your Walking co. shoe site.....and are those black shoes ever cute! They're comfy too, huh?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 14:09 (073156)

I love them too!!! And they look like they have a slightly raise heel which helps me a lot. I would have to get some sort of orthotics to put in them, I guess, since they only say they have a padded footbed and don't say anything about an orthotic type footbed. But if I could wear these at some point I'd sure love them to death too! :)

Carole C

Re: Judy

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 16:52 (073173)

They are so comfortable. I actually couldn't wear anything BUT them for awhile. I even wore them with PJ's and to the shower (not IN it but to the door of it). The raised heel helped keep the burning minimal until it finally disappeared.
Yes they are very cute and stylish with skirts long and shirt, pants, jeans anything except Pj's and sweats.
;-)
I paid $129.00 for them and they were worth every penny!

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 16:53 (073174)

Actually an orthotic probably wouldn't fit in them they are pretty shallow. BUT they are soft and hard at the right places, the arch is extremely supportive and they are so comfy!!!!!
cute too.
;-)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:18 (073182)

An extremely supportive arch? oh DROOL...... I really want some now! :)

Carole C