Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hello this is carmens husband

Posted by Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 17:08 (073177)

i dont know what i am doing or where this is going but i just wanted to say hello and how appreciative i am to all of you for helping her

Re: Hello Carmens Hubby

Tammie on 2/09/02 at 17:20 (073183)

Hi it is nice that you dropped in! I think it is great that you are interested in helping your wife! It is a very difficult road that sufferes walk and not all of the pain is feet! Some may be family and spouse who cant seem to understand that the pain is there and not made up! You might not see it , which makes it very hard to understand it! I hope that you continue to support her as I know you will! It is nice to see a spouse that is caring and understanding! Hope your days are full of happiness always!

Re: Welcome to the message board!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:20 (073184)

Hi there! You sure picked a nice woman to marry. She has been so sweet and so helpful to all of us. Welcome to heelspurs.com ! :)

Carole C

Re: God love him this has nothing to do with shoes. ;-)

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 17:22 (073185)

He snuck on here when I was wrapping the kids Valentines presents and has never posted on a board before...he's so sweet.
Maybe you can see why I suffered through those shoes on my wedding day....for such a nice husband it was worth it.
;-)

Re: who cares, we won't tell on him! (grin)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:30 (073188)

Yes, he is a sweetie, Carmen. :)

Carole C

Re: hello this is carmens husband

JudyS on 2/10/02 at 11:51 (073253)

Hi 'Hubby'.....
You found THE party spot my friend (and all this time you thought we talked about feet here......)
Thanks for saying hello...

Carmen H on 2/10/02 at 15:38 (073272)

He was so excited to see messages it cracked me up!
He actually posted...sat here and said 'why is no one writing to me?'
It had been about 2 minutes.
;-)

Julie on 2/10/02 at 16:34 (073284)

Hi Toby

We were all glad to hear from you and hope you'll stick around. (We feel we know you, having seen your great wedding photos.)

Re: Hello from me, too!

Suzanne D on 2/11/02 at 11:42 (073348)

It's nice that you posted, Toby. Your wife is really a dynamic person who kindly reaches out to help many people. But I'm sure you already know that!

I'm from a very small town in KY and, like you, I like 'meat and potatoes'! :-) Hang in there with Carmen; it is so frustrating to have problems which take so long to get better! We are all glad for the progress she has made.

I wish for you much happiness and NO foot problems! :-)

Re: ALL

Carmen H on 2/15/02 at 07:53 (073772)

My husband came in and read your posts the other day and was like...'Those are some nice people aren't they?'
Yes my dear husband......some of the best I have been priviliged to know.
:-)

Re: Hello Carmens Hubby

Tammie on 2/09/02 at 17:20 (073183)

Hi it is nice that you dropped in! I think it is great that you are interested in helping your wife! It is a very difficult road that sufferes walk and not all of the pain is feet! Some may be family and spouse who cant seem to understand that the pain is there and not made up! You might not see it , which makes it very hard to understand it! I hope that you continue to support her as I know you will! It is nice to see a spouse that is caring and understanding! Hope your days are full of happiness always!

Re: Welcome to the message board!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:20 (073184)

Hi there! You sure picked a nice woman to marry. She has been so sweet and so helpful to all of us. Welcome to heelspurs.com ! :)

Carole C

Re: God love him this has nothing to do with shoes. ;-)

Carmen H on 2/09/02 at 17:22 (073185)

He snuck on here when I was wrapping the kids Valentines presents and has never posted on a board before...he's so sweet.
Maybe you can see why I suffered through those shoes on my wedding day....for such a nice husband it was worth it.
;-)

Re: who cares, we won't tell on him! (grin)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 17:30 (073188)

Yes, he is a sweetie, Carmen. :)

Carole C

JudyS on 2/10/02 at 11:51 (073253)

Hi 'Hubby'.....
You found THE party spot my friend (and all this time you thought we talked about feet here......)
Thanks for saying hello...

Carmen H on 2/10/02 at 15:38 (073272)

He was so excited to see messages it cracked me up!
He actually posted...sat here and said 'why is no one writing to me?'
It had been about 2 minutes.
;-)

Julie on 2/10/02 at 16:34 (073284)

Hi Toby

We were all glad to hear from you and hope you'll stick around. (We feel we know you, having seen your great wedding photos.)

Re: Hello from me, too!

Suzanne D on 2/11/02 at 11:42 (073348)

It's nice that you posted, Toby. Your wife is really a dynamic person who kindly reaches out to help many people. But I'm sure you already know that!

I'm from a very small town in KY and, like you, I like 'meat and potatoes'! :-) Hang in there with Carmen; it is so frustrating to have problems which take so long to get better! We are all glad for the progress she has made.

I wish for you much happiness and NO foot problems! :-)

Re: ALL

Carmen H on 2/15/02 at 07:53 (073772)

My husband came in and read your posts the other day and was like...'Those are some nice people aren't they?'
Yes my dear husband......some of the best I have been priviliged to know.
:-)