Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot diagram to be used for discussing particular places on the foot

Posted by Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 18:10 (073192)

Tammie mentioned that a diagram of the foot with circles marking particular places might be helpful in describing her foot pain to Elliott. I made a diagram like that, which is at

http://www.geocities.com/CLCinNOLA/footpain.html

Below it are foot diagrams that I did for another post, showing where my feet hurt, what my wonderful orthotics do to help me heal, and why Birkenstock bumps don't quite match up with my needs (though they help, the bumps aren't perfectly aligned).

Hope this helps, Tammie.

Carole C

Re: Foot diagram to be used for discussing particular places on the foot

Tammie on 2/10/02 at 09:06 (073233)

Carole,
Thank u so very much this is really great!This would be so helpful on this site I wish that maybe Scott could include it !I apreciate this so very much this will make it so much easier to at least show or tell others where there pain is and other things! Very good job!!! We are very lucky to have you here! I cant thank you enough! I printed thease out so that I may mark them for myself this weekend and take them with me to my visit with the new Dr. thanks again ! Hugs to you ! I have to show hubby so that he may help me with deciding where the incision lines are so that I can post to Elliott! I am so excited that you were able to do this! I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 09:29 (073239)

It's fine with me if Scott wants to include it, or not... up to him. As we use it, there is a possibility that improvements may come to mind since I made the diagrams on the spur of the moment and most of the time was spent looking for foot diagrams to give me a starting point.

I'm just glad if it can help you or any of our fellow sufferers at heelspurs.com . All of you have given so much to me in support and have had a lot of patience with me, and I wish I could express how much this board has meant to me in the past few months. Meanwhile, this is something that is easy and fun for me to do, too!

Carole C

Tammie on 2/10/02 at 09:06 (073233)

Carole,
Thank u so very much this is really great!This would be so helpful on this site I wish that maybe Scott could include it !I apreciate this so very much this will make it so much easier to at least show or tell others where there pain is and other things! Very good job!!! We are very lucky to have you here! I cant thank you enough! I printed thease out so that I may mark them for myself this weekend and take them with me to my visit with the new Dr. thanks again ! Hugs to you ! I have to show hubby so that he may help me with deciding where the incision lines are so that I can post to Elliott! I am so excited that you were able to do this! I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 09:29 (073239)

It's fine with me if Scott wants to include it, or not... up to him. As we use it, there is a possibility that improvements may come to mind since I made the diagrams on the spur of the moment and most of the time was spent looking for foot diagrams to give me a starting point.

I'm just glad if it can help you or any of our fellow sufferers at heelspurs.com . All of you have given so much to me in support and have had a lot of patience with me, and I wish I could express how much this board has meant to me in the past few months. Meanwhile, this is something that is easy and fun for me to do, too!

Carole C