Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie, I did the circles on the foot diagram

Posted by Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 18:17 (073195)

Tammie, you mentioned that a diagram of the foot with circles marking particular places might be helpful in describing her foot pain to Elliott. I made a diagram like that, which is at

http://www.geocities.com/CLCinNOLA/footpain.html

The circles aren't anatomical or sensible in any medical way, but there are enough of them that maybe they will be helpful.

Below it are foot diagrams that I did for another post, showing where my feet hurt, what my wonderful orthotics do to help me heal, and why Birkenstock bumps don't quite match up with my needs (though they help, the bumps aren't perfectly aligned).

Hope this helps, Tammie.

Carole C

Re: PS

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 18:32 (073200)

PS, the circles have ABSOLUTELY no anatomical basis. But, a spot could be pinpointed by saying its in the lower right part of circle 56, or between circle 22 and circle 30, or whatever. I hope it might be helpful to Tammie and/or others, maybe.

Carole C

Re: PS

Carole C in NOLA on 2/09/02 at 18:32 (073200)

PS, the circles have ABSOLUTELY no anatomical basis. But, a spot could be pinpointed by saying its in the lower right part of circle 56, or between circle 22 and circle 30, or whatever. I hope it might be helpful to Tammie and/or others, maybe.

Carole C