Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ok here is the numbers on the foot diagram of incisions

Posted by Tammie on 2/10/02 at 09:37 (073240)

Ok I had my hubby help as he might see it different then I (which i might add he did) But seeing he can look at it better then I we will go with his !

For the tts incision it is ( Green 53 and between blue 72 & 73 to tip or very tip top of orange 103). It is a very small incision. Now for the bottom incison where he told us the camera was used (orange 38 to tip of purple 47)

Now this is the pf incision(101 orange) and it also had a incison for camera the same as the tts(orange 38 area) another small incision.

Now the lump that is there under foot is at aprox. (orange 38 to purple 47)areas about the size of a nickle when I am on feet , it shrinks a bit at night time . But as soon as I get up and move it grows larger.

I hope this tells you something as I had my husband look at this diagram after printing it out and he observed what he seen. Also he stated that the pod said that the incision on outside was small but inside quite different and larger.? For the tts. I dont know but what do you think?Does this sound like it is on lines of normal tts surgery ? I would like to hear what you think!!! Thanks a lot! Another question also , the last time I had seen him he remarked how popped my nerves are on top of my feet , he told us that he never had seen them so clearly on feet, I thought they were veins myself.What do you make of that statement. I also am sure of this what he stated as I tryed to search about it.Wondering what sinifigence it had to my foot troubles.I still think it is veins but waht do I know.Thanks again looking foward to what is thought about all this.

Re: Like this?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 11:51 (073254)

Tammie, is it sort of like this, then?

http://www.geocities.com/CLCinNOLA/tammie.html

(PS - - Don't worry, I will delete your feet from online if you want, and this is the only link to them.)

Carole C

Re: Yes Perfect, ATT Elliott or any others with advice!!!

Tammie on 2/10/02 at 12:15 (073258)

Perfect,Carole Thank you so very much that is it !!!! My hubby just looked to confirm it and he says it is great pic! Now if I can get Elliott or anyone else Dr. or otherwise to give it a lok and maybe tell me if this is the normal for thease surgeries I will be happy! Then maybe I can figure out the areas of pain! I am copying this and I am going to try one where pain is and am taking with me to the dr. apt. Then if I clam up I can hand them to him!
Carole you are wonderful thank you so very much, you really have helped tremdously!

Re: Happy smiles here too! :)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 12:21 (073259)

Great, if it would be helpful, and if you can figure out the areas of pain, then I can try to do the same thing for them too, sometime later today or tonight. :)

Carole C

Re: Elliott Carole made me a PIC of where incisions are see PLEASE

Tammie on 2/11/02 at 17:05 (073368)

I didnt want to get lost down the line since Carole was so sweet to do this for me! If you click on her site that she made above . You will see aprox where the incisons were from the two surgeries! I don't think they are the epf? At least they did not look like the pics on that paper!Tomorrow is the day I go see the ortho,I am very nervouse as I think I have high hopes and it makes me worry that I am setting up for a large disapointment!I just want to hear the words that there is still hope! Then I can continue my search with the other dr.s and try to get this mri thing!What do you think about this surgery sites? Is it pretty normal or is it different ?Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Re: Like this?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 11:51 (073254)

Tammie, is it sort of like this, then?

http://www.geocities.com/CLCinNOLA/tammie.html

(PS - - Don't worry, I will delete your feet from online if you want, and this is the only link to them.)

Carole C

Re: Yes Perfect, ATT Elliott or any others with advice!!!

Tammie on 2/10/02 at 12:15 (073258)

Perfect,Carole Thank you so very much that is it !!!! My hubby just looked to confirm it and he says it is great pic! Now if I can get Elliott or anyone else Dr. or otherwise to give it a lok and maybe tell me if this is the normal for thease surgeries I will be happy! Then maybe I can figure out the areas of pain! I am copying this and I am going to try one where pain is and am taking with me to the dr. apt. Then if I clam up I can hand them to him!
Carole you are wonderful thank you so very much, you really have helped tremdously!

Re: Happy smiles here too! :)

Carole C in NOLA on 2/10/02 at 12:21 (073259)

Great, if it would be helpful, and if you can figure out the areas of pain, then I can try to do the same thing for them too, sometime later today or tonight. :)

Carole C

Re: Elliott Carole made me a PIC of where incisions are see PLEASE

Tammie on 2/11/02 at 17:05 (073368)

I didnt want to get lost down the line since Carole was so sweet to do this for me! If you click on her site that she made above . You will see aprox where the incisons were from the two surgeries! I don't think they are the epf? At least they did not look like the pics on that paper!Tomorrow is the day I go see the ortho,I am very nervouse as I think I have high hopes and it makes me worry that I am setting up for a large disapointment!I just want to hear the words that there is still hope! Then I can continue my search with the other dr.s and try to get this mri thing!What do you think about this surgery sites? Is it pretty normal or is it different ?Thanks for taking the time to read this!