Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Julie, thanks for the poem...

Posted by Suzanne D on 2/10/02 at 20:05 (073307)

Julie, I have had to read posts quickly and haphazardly in the past few days. I remembered reading the poem you posted for Tammy and then looked today, unable to find it. I was sitting in Bible Study tonight and remembered the author's name, so I was able to do a search and find Goethe's poem. I found that you have posted it more than once, and I can see why. It is quite good and a real motivator!

Thanks again; you often seem to have just the right words to share! :-)

Re: Julie, thanks for the poem...

Julie on 2/11/02 at 03:29 (073332)

Thanks, Suzanne. Goethe's 'commitment' poem has meant a great deal to me for many years, and I've been moved to share it here more than once. The real point of it is self-responsibility: that once we make the clear decision, the commitment, to move forward, the Universe conspires to push us, and the help we need comes.

I've never known it to fail.

Re: Julie, thanks for the poem...

Julie on 2/11/02 at 03:29 (073332)

Thanks, Suzanne. Goethe's 'commitment' poem has meant a great deal to me for many years, and I've been moved to share it here more than once. The real point of it is self-responsibility: that once we make the clear decision, the commitment, to move forward, the Universe conspires to push us, and the help we need comes.

I've never known it to fail.