Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pain on outer edge of heal

Posted by Debbie G on 2/12/02 at 02:31 (073397)

I have shooting pain when I turn my foot is different directions. The pain feels like a burning sensation and is on the outer edge of the bottom of my heel. I have pain mostly when I am sitting; not when I am walking or putting weight on my foot.

Re: pain on outer edge of heal

Debbie G on 2/12/02 at 02:35 (073398)

For information purposes, the pain is in my left foot, on the bottom outside of my heel, directly below my ankle bone.

Debbie G on 2/13/02 at 22:28 (073663)

I haven't heard from a doctor; please explain to me what the procedure is for getting an answer???

Julie on 2/14/02 at 03:02 (073674)

Be patient, Debbie: the doctors are busy professionals. They give lots of their time to the board, but they can't answer every question immediately. I'm sure you'll get a response within a couple of days; if not, post again, perhaps with a few more precise details about your symptoms. Meanwhile, read the excellent heel pain book for information.

Debbie G on 2/12/02 at 02:35 (073398)

For information purposes, the pain is in my left foot, on the bottom outside of my heel, directly below my ankle bone.

Debbie G on 2/13/02 at 22:28 (073663)

I haven't heard from a doctor; please explain to me what the procedure is for getting an answer???

Julie on 2/14/02 at 03:02 (073674)

Be patient, Debbie: the doctors are busy professionals. They give lots of their time to the board, but they can't answer every question immediately. I'm sure you'll get a response within a couple of days; if not, post again, perhaps with a few more precise details about your symptoms. Meanwhile, read the excellent heel pain book for information.