Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What Regions of the Foot & Leg Can TTS Produce Pain? Maybe Something Else Going On?

Posted by Mike S. on 2/12/02 at 21:40 (073545)

I have numbness and weakness up to my knee, kinds like a partial paralysis. I get pain in the front of the ankle (just left of the leading edge). I'm beginning to wonder if bigger things (systemic in nature) are responsible for my TTS. I have it bilaterally. I want to know all the pains and where they are for other people.

Re: What Regions of the Foot & Leg Can TTS Produce Pain? Maybe Something Else Going On?

wendyn on 2/12/02 at 21:44 (073549)

Mike - bear with me - I talk to a lot of people here.

What types of systemic tests have you had done?

Re: What Regions of the Foot & Leg Can TTS Produce Pain? Maybe Something Else Going On?

Mike S. on 2/25/02 at 22:51 (075059)

I've had numerous NCV/EMG and some other tests for serious diseases. The Neuro says I have fine fiber neuropathy, but that was long before my Pod determined I have TTS. Does anyone get weakness up to thr knees?

wendyn on 2/12/02 at 21:44 (073549)

Mike - bear with me - I talk to a lot of people here.

What types of systemic tests have you had done?

Mike S. on 2/25/02 at 22:51 (075059)

I've had numerous NCV/EMG and some other tests for serious diseases. The Neuro says I have fine fiber neuropathy, but that was long before my Pod determined I have TTS. Does anyone get weakness up to thr knees?