Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Figure Skating

Posted by Necee on 2/12/02 at 22:28 (073558)

The Canadian pair skated a Gold Medal performance!!!! I was disgusted at the judges like everyone else.

Re: Figure Skating

Mahatmelissama on 2/13/02 at 03:05 (073570)

DARN STRAIGHT!!!

Re: C'est le guerre!

Mahatmelissama on 2/13/02 at 03:11 (073573)

At least now, those 2 are household names. Jay Leno's intern, Ross, interviewed them and Jay put up the Canadian flag and played 'Oh Canada'...he said he would leave up the flag the entire show. I thought wouldn't it be cool if everybody wore little Canadian flags to show their support of this couple that should have won.

wendyn on 2/13/02 at 07:13 (073580)

That's funny!

I didn't know if anyone outside Canada would really care...nice to see you do!

Re: Dad Gum Right We Care Wendy!

Necee on 2/13/02 at 11:50 (073612)

Why would you think we wouldn't care?? You better believe we do!!

wendyn on 2/13/02 at 17:44 (073635)

I see on CNN that they will be on Larry King live.

The fairly cool thing is that they became MORE famous than they would have if they'd 'just' won the gold medal.

They are suddenly worldwide household names.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

Pam B on 2/13/02 at 19:58 (073648)

The Canadians got ripped.....I watched on tv tonite where there has been an appeal filed and they are talking about giving two additional medals.....that is all fine an good except that the Russians got the spotlite for a job that the Canadians did......kinda like me gettin paid for you goin to work.....that sucks......what we need to do is overhaul the system for scoring international skating......I hope they finally do this like they are talking about......Go Canada, this is one appeal that needs immediate attention.....

Re: Figure Skating

Mahatmelissama on 2/13/02 at 03:05 (073570)

DARN STRAIGHT!!!

Mahatmelissama on 2/13/02 at 03:11 (073573)

At least now, those 2 are household names. Jay Leno's intern, Ross, interviewed them and Jay put up the Canadian flag and played 'Oh Canada'...he said he would leave up the flag the entire show. I thought wouldn't it be cool if everybody wore little Canadian flags to show their support of this couple that should have won.

wendyn on 2/13/02 at 07:13 (073580)

That's funny!

I didn't know if anyone outside Canada would really care...nice to see you do!

Necee on 2/13/02 at 11:50 (073612)

Why would you think we wouldn't care?? You better believe we do!!

wendyn on 2/13/02 at 17:44 (073635)

I see on CNN that they will be on Larry King live.

The fairly cool thing is that they became MORE famous than they would have if they'd 'just' won the gold medal.

They are suddenly worldwide household names.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

Pam B on 2/13/02 at 19:58 (073648)

The Canadians got ripped.....I watched on tv tonite where there has been an appeal filed and they are talking about giving two additional medals.....that is all fine an good except that the Russians got the spotlite for a job that the Canadians did......kinda like me gettin paid for you goin to work.....that sucks......what we need to do is overhaul the system for scoring international skating......I hope they finally do this like they are talking about......Go Canada, this is one appeal that needs immediate attention.....