Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Suzanne--- How is the Bird population??

Posted by Necee on 2/13/02 at 00:58 (073567)

I haven't seen you post a report lately on the birds. Just was wondering if you still have the feeders out for them.
I looked out my kitchen window last week and saw a Hawk perched in a tree near my feeders! He was waiting for one of my feathered friends!!
Happy Trails....
Necee

Re: To Suzanne--- How is the Bird population??

Suzanne D on 2/14/02 at 10:10 (073691)

Thanks for thinking of us, Necee! Yes, the birds are still coming. Even though we are on to other studies, the children still enjoy and keep an eye out for our visitors! Thanks for reminding me...I need to go out this afternoon with more feed!

Necee on 2/14/02 at 13:41 (073713)

There's a Saturday morning radio talk show here where gardening and various other subjects are discussed, at the end of his program the host always says, 'Don't forget to feed the birds.'
Happy Trails......
Necee

Suzanne D on 2/14/02 at 14:33 (073722)

Do you remember the Mary Poppins movie? There was a really pretty song called 'Feed the Birds' which Julie Andrews sang. Your message made me think of that song! :-)

Suzanne D on 2/14/02 at 10:10 (073691)

Thanks for thinking of us, Necee! Yes, the birds are still coming. Even though we are on to other studies, the children still enjoy and keep an eye out for our visitors! Thanks for reminding me...I need to go out this afternoon with more feed!

Necee on 2/14/02 at 13:41 (073713)

There's a Saturday morning radio talk show here where gardening and various other subjects are discussed, at the end of his program the host always says, 'Don't forget to feed the birds.'
Happy Trails......
Necee

Suzanne D on 2/14/02 at 14:33 (073722)

Do you remember the Mary Poppins movie? There was a really pretty song called 'Feed the Birds' which Julie Andrews sang. Your message made me think of that song! :-)