Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dornier epos visits Dr. Z in South Jersey

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 2/16/02 at 15:39 (073919)

Ok heelspur/plantar fascia chronic pain sufferers. I need five patients who have pf /heel spur pain for at least six months. The pain must be at the insertion where the bottom of the heel and plantar fascia attach. You must have had just two conserative attempts at trying to get rid of this. I will have the Dornier epos in my office sometime within the next month. I want to use the machine and they want me to use the machine So the EPOS and Dr. Z have a date. I have lots of pf patients in my practice but I would never leave out any of chronic pfers from heeslpurs.com So e-mail me and I will give you the details. (email removed)

Re: The five is filled thanks

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/19/02 at 10:04 (074287)

We have the five slots filled. IF there should be additional treatments open I will re-post . The big O is still up and running and in my opinion is the best machine in the USA so far. Thanks

Re: Dornier epos visits Dr. Z in South Jersey

AndrewS on 3/16/02 at 23:35 (076617)

Well, Doc.....are you getting the EPOS machine? THe manufacturer toutes it as being the best machine around and given its recent FDA approval, maybe insurance coverage will follow. I am ready for the ESWT, but want the best machine possible.

Re: The five is filled thanks

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/19/02 at 10:04 (074287)

We have the five slots filled. IF there should be additional treatments open I will re-post . The big O is still up and running and in my opinion is the best machine in the USA so far. Thanks

Re: Dornier epos visits Dr. Z in South Jersey

AndrewS on 3/16/02 at 23:35 (076617)

Well, Doc.....are you getting the EPOS machine? THe manufacturer toutes it as being the best machine around and given its recent FDA approval, maybe insurance coverage will follow. I am ready for the ESWT, but want the best machine possible.