Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Please STOP And Elliott DONT LEAVE

Posted by Tammie on 2/18/02 at 09:31 (074126)

Please stop all of this I feel badly enough to watch my friends feeling horrible and trying to 'fix' things for me. I appreciate ALL of you and I try very hard to accept and understand eachs own gift. We are all here to work together in helping and teaching and hand holding Yes even this. PAIN is a awful thing to live with for ALL of us. It can destroy more than a limb or body, it can destroy lives and friendship. PLEASE dont let it do this here. I dont hate or dislike ANYONE I can feel badly about things and I can also learn from some of the people who speak with a harsh tounge but also has a way of making me feel his frustration.

I do not need Scott or anyone chasing people away for me. I have to learn how to accept each individual as they are. I try hard. I cant seem to help that I am a bit lacking in the education dept and that I dont seem to be able to tell inches right (LOL) but I do have a 7 to 7 1/2 shoe size, and no I am not obese, or african american if this has anything to do with anything.As what I believe in my religious faith, has nothing to do with race color or creed. I believe in God and It helps ME! I dont even go to church, I have GOD in MY HEART. I try to let that guide me in my words and my life! I am sorry if I share to much with others about this, but you see this is what is in MY heart.

No need to try and understand me as It goes much deeper then a foot and pain, life teaches us all some very cruel lessons. Sometimes Life forgets to teach us that YES we can take care of ourselves and that it is OK to do this. Sometimes we dont learn this as people that we care deeply about hurt us daily all thru our lives, then continuing thru our life . People like to label some as a doormat so to speak. Well at times the doormat gets up and walks away, instead of lashing out so that it might protect others as THEY would like to be protected.And cause them less pain and take it on to themselves. People surely complex, and We all have to have respect for each other for any way that they are. We are all without faults in some aspect of our lives. I wish to not have anyone chased away, we went thru this some time ago with a couple other posters and I was ONE of the ones who refused to vote anyone no matter what OFF as I like to believe that those who wish to cause heartache or hurt to others, are in more need then most of us can see. There is a reason that they speak the way that they do or act, and in my heart I want to take away what has hurt them or scares them to be the way they are. I am a mother in all ways, in my heart and soul, this means to me that I take care of all , children and people elderly to the wee young, without judging them. Not that I am perfect as I am only human, but I sincerly try.

Now this discussion is hopefully done and that Elliott where ever you are will please feel as tho he is a added addition to this board, and I myself will try very hard to not feel so hurt, and as always look the other way and provide the other cheek if need be. Thank you to all I do appreciate the kindness that has been shown and well I never meant to be in the center of all of this. I am sorry I dont know how to contain my feelings , you see it is not often that I CAN share my true feelings, as you see I have a profile to keep, and tho big boys dont cry, neither do big girls and strong women. At least in presence of family or life here off the boards. This board allowed me to release my true inner feelings as well as my concerns without judgement or worry of being laughed at or told quit being a big baby.

Please now stop all this and get back to taking care of each other and helping those who are here in need. I aploigize to all, and to Scott for taking so much space up. Elliott please stay you are needed greatly even if you are frustrated , and can not seem to get your own answers for your own pain. I do respect what you offer for medical advice to everyone. But please stick to that without hurting each other I say this in the most gentle ways I know how. You are a nice person who has great knowledge but if you were a DR., I would wonder how your bedside manner was, as yes there is a time to treat conditions, but there is also a need and a time to hold hands as you break the bad news to soften the blow for some that do not know how to handle it or who have felt pain for so long they are forgetting what it is not to have. With all of my love ,Tammy

Re: To Tammie Please STOP And Elliott DONT LEAVE

Pauline on 2/18/02 at 16:45 (074221)

Hi Tammie,
No long lecture. We all know what's in your heart. It's time to let Elliott take care of Elliott's problem and move on.

Pam B on 2/18/02 at 21:02 (074261)

Tammie, I dont know you at all except for the post that I responded to the one time.......but I do know one thing.......I for one,pray you will not fade into the background.......I need you and so does everyone here at one time or another......I read some of the stuff written here and I have to say that we all need to remind outselves that each person interprets what they read differently.......and that is ok and it is a good thing which is I for one like freedom of speech.......by seeing different things we respond with different advice which is the wonderful thing about this site, it is packed with information and support from people who know what we are each going through.......some of which may help some people and some that the same info does not.......I truly understand what you mean about your feet being the focus of your life as I feel the very same way.....but nobody here needs to go away.....your feelings are important to me and many others here.......I first learned of your problems when Laurie mentioned them to me and I came in here, read your post and responded to a woman that was where I have surely been a few times myself and no doubt will be there again and that is feeling very very low......if you cant come in here and vent those feelings with us, I know for a fact you will not find comfort anywhere else in the world......it takes people that have these condiditons to understand the pain and mental anguish we go through day after day with this stuff.......I for one say you just keep doing what you been doing and we are here for you whenever and however you need us.....misunderstandings easily occur when you exchange words in person, so it is surely easy to understand how it can happen when we are making an attempt to put our feelings and our pain in writing.......

Please, dont stop writing what is in your heart......if you are not comfy posting your feelings on the board, please, by all means, EMAIL ME......you can scream, holler, cry and cuss.......it dont matter to me what you do as long as you feel better when you are done.......to me, that is all that matters......so go ahead put your feet up :)and pour your heart out......I for one will be right here for you or anyone else that needs to let it out......and I know that you all are here if I need you too........so Tammie, please dont say you are sorry and for god sake, dont stop venting and sharing your feelings.........

I hope you are feeling better :)

Pauline on 2/18/02 at 16:45 (074221)

Hi Tammie,
No long lecture. We all know what's in your heart. It's time to let Elliott take care of Elliott's problem and move on.

Pam B on 2/18/02 at 21:02 (074261)

Tammie, I dont know you at all except for the post that I responded to the one time.......but I do know one thing.......I for one,pray you will not fade into the background.......I need you and so does everyone here at one time or another......I read some of the stuff written here and I have to say that we all need to remind outselves that each person interprets what they read differently.......and that is ok and it is a good thing which is I for one like freedom of speech.......by seeing different things we respond with different advice which is the wonderful thing about this site, it is packed with information and support from people who know what we are each going through.......some of which may help some people and some that the same info does not.......I truly understand what you mean about your feet being the focus of your life as I feel the very same way.....but nobody here needs to go away.....your feelings are important to me and many others here.......I first learned of your problems when Laurie mentioned them to me and I came in here, read your post and responded to a woman that was where I have surely been a few times myself and no doubt will be there again and that is feeling very very low......if you cant come in here and vent those feelings with us, I know for a fact you will not find comfort anywhere else in the world......it takes people that have these condiditons to understand the pain and mental anguish we go through day after day with this stuff.......I for one say you just keep doing what you been doing and we are here for you whenever and however you need us.....misunderstandings easily occur when you exchange words in person, so it is surely easy to understand how it can happen when we are making an attempt to put our feelings and our pain in writing.......

Please, dont stop writing what is in your heart......if you are not comfy posting your feelings on the board, please, by all means, EMAIL ME......you can scream, holler, cry and cuss.......it dont matter to me what you do as long as you feel better when you are done.......to me, that is all that matters......so go ahead put your feet up :)and pour your heart out......I for one will be right here for you or anyone else that needs to let it out......and I know that you all are here if I need you too........so Tammie, please dont say you are sorry and for god sake, dont stop venting and sharing your feelings.........

I hope you are feeling better :)