Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wow! Rough Weekend?...

Posted by rich on 2/18/02 at 22:43 (074266)

Haven't posted in awhile...looks like it was a rough weekend for some...
I have to say that reading these posts have made a difference in my outlook on PF. We all have some really bad days and I encourage each of you to search out relief from any source (legal of course!) Although the gin, tequila and merlot sounds good...I also turn to the Lord in times of duress! Yes, Praise the Lord from me too!! Several of you have posted back to me in such a positive fashion, I was pretty surprised when I finally logged back in. Everyone is dealing with their own problem in the best way possible and needs the spoken (and unspoken) support of this board. Spiritual or not...PF hurts! and we are the only ones who can grasp this understanding...our friends, families and co-workers (hard as they may try) just can't imagine even when we offer descriptive explanations. It goes right over most of their heads! Stay cool everyone and cheer up...easy for me right now, I'm on ice right now! LOL

Re: Wow! Rough Weekend?...

Carmen H on 2/19/02 at 07:24 (074275)

Welcome back Rich!!! Life is exciting as always here in PF land!

Re: Wow! Rough Weekend?...

Carmen H on 2/19/02 at 07:24 (074275)

Welcome back Rich!!! Life is exciting as always here in PF land!