Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"Good Feet Stores"

Posted by greg o on 2/22/02 at 06:04 (074651)

Hello,
Have had PF(both feet) in varying degrees for 10 or more years. Getting unbearable now. Favoring heels at work on concrete caused a stress fracture in the 4th metatarsol bone left side, limping with that as it heals. Been to pod and orthoped, all the usual treatments etc etc, both want to do surgery EPF and Open.
Not happy with possible outcomes. Went to the Good Feet Store to see what they offered. They pulled all the inserts, orthodics out, put in their custom Alzner arch support. I immediately lost the limp and pressure on heels seemed relieved. I did nothing but get a price for now $467.00. Has anyone this far into the condition used these products with any lasting results?? Was the good feeling only temporary?? Can it really fix the PF permanently?? Undecided and $467 a lot of money but worth it if it works long term. All communications welcome. Thanks, this is a great site.

Re: "Good Feet Stores"

Julie on 2/22/02 at 06:30 (074653)

There has been a good deal of discussion about Alzners. If you use the search facility and type in 'Alzner' and tick on the message board box, it will bring up the various views that have been expressed in the past. I seem to recall that the general feeling wasn't positive, but do check - and perhaps someone will post now.

Re: "Good Feet Stores"

Julie on 2/22/02 at 06:30 (074653)

There has been a good deal of discussion about Alzners. If you use the search facility and type in 'Alzner' and tick on the message board box, it will bring up the various views that have been expressed in the past. I seem to recall that the general feeling wasn't positive, but do check - and perhaps someone will post now.