Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Larry Bird

Posted by Carmen H on 2/22/02 at 08:04 (074664)

This is what my brother in law just wrote me about Larry Bird.

Larry suffered from heel spurs that left him sidelines for half the
season. When he returned from surgery, he wore a cast for several
weeks. After recovery/rehab, he was able to regain his mobility and
performed better because he was without pain. No mention of PF.

Re: Larry Bird - Mayor Guliani - Voodoo

BrianG on 2/22/02 at 19:45 (074755)

Thanks for checking Carmen. It was about a year ago when ex-mayor Guilani came down with PF. Not much was made of it. I wrote to him at his NYC mayor's office e-mail. I received a courtesy letter, saying he couldn't answer all his mail, but he would see that Guliani at least read it. I was inviting The Mayor to check out HS.com. I don't think he ever did, and never heard much more about it. He was probably one of the lucky ones, who was healed.

Any actor, or actresses, out there with chronic PF ?? Or how about this, we get someone from New Orleans (Carole, hahaha) to go visit a Voodoo practioner. Pay him / her to jab some spikes into the heels of a President Bush doll !!! Our needs would be met, if our President were to get PF really bad. :*)

BrianG

PS How about PF and cowboy boots - OUCH !

Carmen H on 2/22/02 at 20:01 (074757)

Ouch! I didn't realize that Mayor G. had Pf!!!!! Now that makes sense! Where did you write him at?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/22/02 at 20:53 (074761)

oh yeah right! i'll jes run right on down to the French Quarter to find a Voodoo lady and tell her to stick pins in a President Bush doll's feet.... the Secret Service would sure like that... it's so much more subtle than a trite old death threat... back in a jiffy! LOL

No thanks! :)

Carole C

BrianG on 2/22/02 at 21:38 (074765)

C'mon Carole, it'll be our little secret. No one else will even know about it. Besides, do you really think there is a law against sticking needles into the feet of dolls??? :*) You know, there was a time when I believed a co-worker might have done the voodoo thing on my feet. We all know thats a bunch of baloney, right??? Well, isn't it! :*) :*)

Carmen, I wrote to the Mayor at an e-mail address I found on the NYC home page. This was way before 9-11 and I seem to remember he walked a couple miles that day, all on concrete. Plus, every day after that, he was at the pit, very rugged on the feet. Like I mentioned, I think he was probably cured.

BrianG

Carole C in NOLA on 2/22/02 at 22:11 (074769)

Brian, as far as your co-worker sticking needles into the feet of a Brian doll..... I *PROMISED* I'd never tell! LOL Not me, I won't have anything to do with that Voodoo queen and her gris-gris, that's for sure. My feet are bad enough already! LOL

As far as a law against sticking needles into the feet of dolls, well, if you threaten the President with something you think will harm him and then your attack doesn't work, you are still in big trouble. And you never know, it might work...

In either case, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, or yours. Unless, of course, they are very comfortable. (grin)

Carole C

BrianG on 2/22/02 at 19:45 (074755)

Thanks for checking Carmen. It was about a year ago when ex-mayor Guilani came down with PF. Not much was made of it. I wrote to him at his NYC mayor's office e-mail. I received a courtesy letter, saying he couldn't answer all his mail, but he would see that Guliani at least read it. I was inviting The Mayor to check out HS.com. I don't think he ever did, and never heard much more about it. He was probably one of the lucky ones, who was healed.

Any actor, or actresses, out there with chronic PF ?? Or how about this, we get someone from New Orleans (Carole, hahaha) to go visit a Voodoo practioner. Pay him / her to jab some spikes into the heels of a President Bush doll !!! Our needs would be met, if our President were to get PF really bad. :*)

BrianG

PS How about PF and cowboy boots - OUCH !

Carmen H on 2/22/02 at 20:01 (074757)

Ouch! I didn't realize that Mayor G. had Pf!!!!! Now that makes sense! Where did you write him at?

Carole C in NOLA on 2/22/02 at 20:53 (074761)

oh yeah right! i'll jes run right on down to the French Quarter to find a Voodoo lady and tell her to stick pins in a President Bush doll's feet.... the Secret Service would sure like that... it's so much more subtle than a trite old death threat... back in a jiffy! LOL

No thanks! :)

Carole C

BrianG on 2/22/02 at 21:38 (074765)

C'mon Carole, it'll be our little secret. No one else will even know about it. Besides, do you really think there is a law against sticking needles into the feet of dolls??? :*) You know, there was a time when I believed a co-worker might have done the voodoo thing on my feet. We all know thats a bunch of baloney, right??? Well, isn't it! :*) :*)

Carmen, I wrote to the Mayor at an e-mail address I found on the NYC home page. This was way before 9-11 and I seem to remember he walked a couple miles that day, all on concrete. Plus, every day after that, he was at the pit, very rugged on the feet. Like I mentioned, I think he was probably cured.

BrianG

Carole C in NOLA on 2/22/02 at 22:11 (074769)

Brian, as far as your co-worker sticking needles into the feet of a Brian doll..... I *PROMISED* I'd never tell! LOL Not me, I won't have anything to do with that Voodoo queen and her gris-gris, that's for sure. My feet are bad enough already! LOL

As far as a law against sticking needles into the feet of dolls, well, if you threaten the President with something you think will harm him and then your attack doesn't work, you are still in big trouble. And you never know, it might work...

In either case, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, or yours. Unless, of course, they are very comfortable. (grin)

Carole C