Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The heel pain book - for Scott

Posted by Julie on 2/23/02 at 16:09 (074852)

Several recent new posters have had to be led by the hand to the heel pain book. Many new people don't appear even to realize it's there, let alone look at it before posting a question. Couldn't it be displayed more boldly on the home page? I know there's a space problem, and that goods have to be prominent, but it mightn't it be possible?

Re: Julie

wendyn on 2/23/02 at 17:03 (074854)

Julie - I don't think Scott has been following the board too closely, you may want to email him.

Re: The heel pain book - for Scott

Carole C in NOLA on 2/24/02 at 16:48 (074944)

When I first arrived here, I saw the heel pain book as I skimmed over the home page, but as soon as I saw 'message board' I went there. For me, the problem was not so much that is was hard to see, as that I assumed it was something being sold that I would have to pay for and possibly wait for delivery.

If it were called 'heel pain help pages - read these first' or something of that sort, instead of 'heel pain book', I might have gone there first. Like a lot of new folks apparently feel when first arriving at this site, I was in pain, unsure of what to do, and looking for a quick fix to the problem.

Just trying to be helpful!

Carole C

Carmen H on 3/06/02 at 07:15 (075802)

Or how about '99% of your questsion will be answered here....please read before posting'
?
I agree with Julie.

Re: Julie

wendyn on 2/23/02 at 17:03 (074854)

Julie - I don't think Scott has been following the board too closely, you may want to email him.

Carole C in NOLA on 2/24/02 at 16:48 (074944)

When I first arrived here, I saw the heel pain book as I skimmed over the home page, but as soon as I saw 'message board' I went there. For me, the problem was not so much that is was hard to see, as that I assumed it was something being sold that I would have to pay for and possibly wait for delivery.

If it were called 'heel pain help pages - read these first' or something of that sort, instead of 'heel pain book', I might have gone there first. Like a lot of new folks apparently feel when first arriving at this site, I was in pain, unsure of what to do, and looking for a quick fix to the problem.

Just trying to be helpful!

Carole C

Carmen H on 3/06/02 at 07:15 (075802)

Or how about '99% of your questsion will be answered here....please read before posting'
?
I agree with Julie.