Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

BGCPed, now what was that you were saying.....

Posted by wendyn on 2/24/02 at 18:25 (074949)

It was a great game.

Made an oops though, 4th goal..found myself jumping (I mean REALLY jumping) up and down on a hard floor in my stocking feet. Awareness of pain brought me back to reality.

My ankles are so sore now!

Re: BGCPed, now what was that you were saying.....

BG CPed on 2/24/02 at 19:06 (074951)

Yes good game. Too bad you didnt place your wager before the betting closed. !/2 of all the guys out there play for the Red Wings anyway so it was ok no matter which team won. Your speed skater Gagnon was pretty good also

Carole C in NOLA on 2/24/02 at 21:54 (074958)

Don't forget to ice!

I thought of you when I saw them win.

On Wednesday, we are getting your cold air and it is going to be in the 20's(F) here in New Orleans. Today it was in the 70's and beautiful. Now that we let you win that game, maybe you could keep the cold air up there? You are used to it, and we're not. LOL

Just kidding. Congratulations!

Carole C

Re: Carole

wendyn on 2/24/02 at 22:19 (074961)

Ice?

Me?

Forget it....I hate to ice. I used to have to do it ALL the time, even those ice baths for the feet. Now I only do it when I'm absolutely desperate...I'm sore - but not desperate yet.

Plus - it's just so %^*ing cold outside, it takes forever to get warm...no way you could convince me to put ice on my feet right now!

Rick R on 2/25/02 at 07:19 (074974)

Congrats to both hockey teams from the frozen north. Having a fairly limited base of Canadian friends rest assured that I would have directed my mindless banter in your direction had the opportunity presented itself. Watch that jumping thing! I'm no one to talk, my house still has scars left from the 1985 Bears!

What I couldn't help from thinking as I watched the game, what other sport has such a collection of top level players that would put it all on the line risking their next big contract just for love of country and sport? We can't get all of our stinking million dollar babies from other sports to play for pay in allstar games anymore. Basketball players do participate but, it just doesn't seem to be at the same level. I still wish we would all just let the kids play.

Oh well, enjoy the moment,

Rick

BG CPed on 2/24/02 at 19:06 (074951)

Yes good game. Too bad you didnt place your wager before the betting closed. !/2 of all the guys out there play for the Red Wings anyway so it was ok no matter which team won. Your speed skater Gagnon was pretty good also

Carole C in NOLA on 2/24/02 at 21:54 (074958)

Don't forget to ice!

I thought of you when I saw them win.

On Wednesday, we are getting your cold air and it is going to be in the 20's(F) here in New Orleans. Today it was in the 70's and beautiful. Now that we let you win that game, maybe you could keep the cold air up there? You are used to it, and we're not. LOL

Just kidding. Congratulations!

Carole C

Re: Carole

wendyn on 2/24/02 at 22:19 (074961)

Ice?

Me?

Forget it....I hate to ice. I used to have to do it ALL the time, even those ice baths for the feet. Now I only do it when I'm absolutely desperate...I'm sore - but not desperate yet.

Plus - it's just so %^*ing cold outside, it takes forever to get warm...no way you could convince me to put ice on my feet right now!

Rick R on 2/25/02 at 07:19 (074974)

Congrats to both hockey teams from the frozen north. Having a fairly limited base of Canadian friends rest assured that I would have directed my mindless banter in your direction had the opportunity presented itself. Watch that jumping thing! I'm no one to talk, my house still has scars left from the 1985 Bears!

What I couldn't help from thinking as I watched the game, what other sport has such a collection of top level players that would put it all on the line risking their next big contract just for love of country and sport? We can't get all of our stinking million dollar babies from other sports to play for pay in allstar games anymore. Basketball players do participate but, it just doesn't seem to be at the same level. I still wish we would all just let the kids play.

Oh well, enjoy the moment,

Rick