Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

thanks

Posted by Pearl T on 2/25/02 at 22:28 (075057)

I have only posted once a few days ago, but by reading all of the post, I have learned that I am not alone in this. I havve also learned that many of you deal with the same things I do, and that all of you are very strong.

But I have a question. When you have days when you get up and cant hardly put any weight on one foot or both, what do you do to get through it?

I have over come many things in my life all ready like a broken neck and back, yes it still gives me fits and for the most part I use mind over matter with it. But I just cant seam to do that with this.
I have tried differnt drugs that the doc has given me, and they are like taking tynol, I have a very high tolerance to them. the ones that seam to help make me so sick that getting up is a big problem.

Some time I feel as if I am being a wus.

Pearl

Re: Pearl

wendyn on 2/26/02 at 22:36 (075150)

When I had days through that I did a lot of breathing through the pain. It's very hard - I know.

If you find one foot is really bad - it may help to take the pressure off a bit by using a cane when you have to.

You are not a wus.

wendyn on 2/26/02 at 22:39 (075151)

Crap - I screwed up that post somehow...

It is supposed to say 'When I had bad days like that I did a lot of breathing through the pain...It's very hard - I know.'

Sometimes I cut and past accidently.

Drive me nuts.

Re: cut-and-paste

Julie on 2/27/02 at 03:06 (075164)

Yeah, that's my bugbear too, Wendy.

wendyn on 2/26/02 at 22:36 (075150)

When I had days through that I did a lot of breathing through the pain. It's very hard - I know.

If you find one foot is really bad - it may help to take the pressure off a bit by using a cane when you have to.

You are not a wus.

wendyn on 2/26/02 at 22:39 (075151)

Crap - I screwed up that post somehow...

It is supposed to say 'When I had bad days like that I did a lot of breathing through the pain...It's very hard - I know.'

Sometimes I cut and past accidently.

Drive me nuts.

Re: cut-and-paste

Julie on 2/27/02 at 03:06 (075164)

Yeah, that's my bugbear too, Wendy.