Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Powerstep

Posted by Phil L on 2/26/02 at 00:34 (075062)

Can anybody help me?
I want to purchase Powersteps but live in uk.
Is there anywhere here that i can purchase them
and if not what would my shipping costs be?
I live in Plymouth, in the county of Devon
Many thanks
This posting is a genuiune concern for a heel
pain sufferer.

Re: Powerstep

Valerie S on 2/26/02 at 09:32 (075089)

Hi Phil...

Try sending an email directly to Scott, the webmaster and the master of all things heelspurs.com...

(email removed)

He has all the answers...

Good luck, and I hope you find relief soon...

Val.

john h on 2/26/02 at 11:53 (075093)

Scott did sell them and I think Dr. Zuckerman sold them also.

Valerie S on 2/27/02 at 07:20 (075172)

ummmm...

If you click on the word Powerstep, you get linked to the page where you can order them.

Powerstep

Sandy H. on 2/27/02 at 18:53 (075215)

I think its better to get some custom orthotics personally. I don't see any benefit in these 'one-size-fits all' things and it can make it worse (especially since the powerstep seemed to be made of quite a hard material. Try it by all means. I don't wear any orthotics now because I'm with the camp whose problem seems to be made worse by them. The key is to make sure the arches don't jag into your PF and if it isn't custom made the chances are they will.

Valerie S on 2/26/02 at 09:32 (075089)

Hi Phil...

Try sending an email directly to Scott, the webmaster and the master of all things heelspurs.com...

(email removed)

He has all the answers...

Good luck, and I hope you find relief soon...

Val.

john h on 2/26/02 at 11:53 (075093)

Scott did sell them and I think Dr. Zuckerman sold them also.

Valerie S on 2/27/02 at 07:20 (075172)

ummmm...

If you click on the word Powerstep, you get linked to the page where you can order them.

Powerstep

Sandy H. on 2/27/02 at 18:53 (075215)

I think its better to get some custom orthotics personally. I don't see any benefit in these 'one-size-fits all' things and it can make it worse (especially since the powerstep seemed to be made of quite a hard material. Try it by all means. I don't wear any orthotics now because I'm with the camp whose problem seems to be made worse by them. The key is to make sure the arches don't jag into your PF and if it isn't custom made the chances are they will.