Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

foot pain

Posted by Tiffany Larson on 2/26/02 at 00:36 (075063)

im only in my 20
and i am active a lot i work and clean the house i notice foot pain up where my foot is located in the middle where the big toe bone goes done in the middle is this a coamon thing or is it from working to hard
i have had it for 2 days

Re: foot pain

Carmen H on 2/26/02 at 07:26 (075080)

REad the heel pain book on this site and look through the site to familiarize yourself with some things that could be causing your problem.

Mahatmelissamsa on 3/02/02 at 16:48 (075480)

Sweetheart, I highly recommend you get some good arch support (like Reebook shoes if you have HIGH arches like me or Nikes if you have flat feet)...and give your feet a rest for a few weeks.

I pushed myself at your age, when my foot pain was just barely starting. I also gained a lot of weight, aggravating it further. No support cheap shoes really did me in as also in pushing myself (keeping on walking when in intense pain..hoping it would go away).

I do hope you heed my words and spare yourself it getting worse. I am 34 and now have pretty bad foot pain, and I have to keep off my feet a lot, strech and wear my supportive arches.

Carmen H on 2/26/02 at 07:26 (075080)

REad the heel pain book on this site and look through the site to familiarize yourself with some things that could be causing your problem.

Mahatmelissamsa on 3/02/02 at 16:48 (075480)

Sweetheart, I highly recommend you get some good arch support (like Reebook shoes if you have HIGH arches like me or Nikes if you have flat feet)...and give your feet a rest for a few weeks.

I pushed myself at your age, when my foot pain was just barely starting. I also gained a lot of weight, aggravating it further. No support cheap shoes really did me in as also in pushing myself (keeping on walking when in intense pain..hoping it would go away).

I do hope you heed my words and spare yourself it getting worse. I am 34 and now have pretty bad foot pain, and I have to keep off my feet a lot, strech and wear my supportive arches.