Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen, Discovery Network replied & MJ down

Posted by BrianG on 2/27/02 at 16:31 (075198)

Hi Carmen,

Amber, from the Discovery Network answered my e-mail today. It did not sound as positive as yours. She told me that their programs were produced by liscensed production companies. If I wanted, I could write to one of them, but of course she didn't include that information.

This morning I heard that Michael Jordan was out for the season, knee surgery. Oh lord, why couldn't he have been cursed him with heel problems!! Talk about a perfect spokesperson :*)

BrianG

Re: Carmen, Discovery Network replied & MJ down

Carmen H on 2/27/02 at 18:22 (075209)

What's her address? If you give itto me I will write to her and get the Network publication addresses....
Thanks Brian!!

Yeah...you know...Michael Jordan probably does have heel problems from his BAD KNEES.
;o)

Pam B on 2/27/02 at 18:47 (075213)

Carmen, I also recieved a reply.......my reply stated it was being sent to some dept for review.......I am now waiting to see the replies from all the other email accts I have.......I will keep you posted........:)

nancy s. on 2/27/02 at 20:30 (075228)

carmen, i got a reply email from discovery too. it was a real winner: stock, formula answer saying 'thanks for your feedback' and 'we love to hear from our audience.' i wrote the longest tale of woe, and they responded as though i'd just written a fan letter. oh well, i tried.
nancy

Re: It's on it's way

BrianG on 2/27/02 at 22:08 (075232)

Carmen, I tried sending the whole note to your e-mail address. Hope it's up to date. Let me know if you get it.

BrianG

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 07:06 (075256)

I didn't get it!! Try this email
(email removed)
Thanks!!!!

Richard, C.Ped on 2/28/02 at 13:48 (075301)

I received the same type of response as nancy s.
Richard

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 17:45 (075321)

I called and have information coming my way that may make it more helpful. she was very nice.

Re: same response here...

Suzanne D on 3/01/02 at 11:44 (075383)

That's the type of response I got. The message said my letter was being forwarded to the 'program development office for their review' and that 'It is these types of observations that create change and improve programming'.

Carmen H on 2/27/02 at 18:22 (075209)

What's her address? If you give itto me I will write to her and get the Network publication addresses....
Thanks Brian!!

Yeah...you know...Michael Jordan probably does have heel problems from his BAD KNEES.
;o)

Pam B on 2/27/02 at 18:47 (075213)

Carmen, I also recieved a reply.......my reply stated it was being sent to some dept for review.......I am now waiting to see the replies from all the other email accts I have.......I will keep you posted........:)

nancy s. on 2/27/02 at 20:30 (075228)

carmen, i got a reply email from discovery too. it was a real winner: stock, formula answer saying 'thanks for your feedback' and 'we love to hear from our audience.' i wrote the longest tale of woe, and they responded as though i'd just written a fan letter. oh well, i tried.
nancy

BrianG on 2/27/02 at 22:08 (075232)

Carmen, I tried sending the whole note to your e-mail address. Hope it's up to date. Let me know if you get it.

BrianG

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 07:06 (075256)

I didn't get it!! Try this email
(email removed)
Thanks!!!!

Richard, C.Ped on 2/28/02 at 13:48 (075301)

I received the same type of response as nancy s.
Richard

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 17:45 (075321)

I called and have information coming my way that may make it more helpful. she was very nice.

Re: same response here...

Suzanne D on 3/01/02 at 11:44 (075383)

That's the type of response I got. The message said my letter was being forwarded to the 'program development office for their review' and that 'It is these types of observations that create change and improve programming'.