Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JANET C

Posted by Laurie R on 2/27/02 at 22:40 (075235)

Dear Janet , I hope you have a very happy birthday .... Enjoy your special day .... Much love always ,Laurie R

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!!!!!

Necee on 2/28/02 at 00:45 (075244)

Happy Birthday to a very special gal!!!

Janet you are always eager to encourage and never ending in your desire to help others. I wish you the best Birthday ever and a year filled with more of God's blessings and less burdens in your life.
I pray that with each new day your spirit is renewed.
You are an inspiration to me and many others here, and I'm so thankful for our friendship.

So have a great day and happy trails to you.......
Love Necee

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 07:05 (075255)

Happy Happy Day to you!!! Have a wonderful celebration today!

wendyn on 2/28/02 at 07:29 (075259)

Happy Birthday!

Tammie on 2/28/02 at 08:15 (075265)

Happy Birthday to a special angel in our midst! Thank you for helping me with all of the turmoil about this RSD and finding information on it! I do hope that your special day is with a gift of less pain.You certainly deserve it! Thank you again and may your day be full of happiness , and most of all less pain! Love to you and thank u again!

Pam B on 2/28/02 at 11:16 (075284)

I dont know you Janet, but I wish you the happiest birthday ever......if you are one of the heelspurs family, you surely deserve it......have a great day with many smiles and hopefully surprises to match the smiles :)

Re: A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JANET C

Suzanne D on 2/28/02 at 11:17 (075285)

Happy Birthday, Janet! You seem to be a kind and helpful person, and I wish you a special day!

:-) Suzannne

Re: THANK YOU!!!

Janet C on 2/28/02 at 20:18 (075333)

Thank you to all my wonderful friends here for thinking of me! I truly appreciate how very considerate and thoughtful you all are! But I was actually born on Feb. 29th - Leap Day - so I don't REALLY have a Birthday this year, and the next one won't come around until 2004. However, that makes me just ten and a half (Birthdays old!), which keeps me feeling perpetually young! (haha)

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts!

Blessings to all ~ Janet

Pam B on 2/28/02 at 21:54 (075344)

Oh no, dont even try that one.......I am the daughter of a mother that was born on the 29th.....I used to try and tell her that she was younger than me and could not ground me for stuff :) it never worked.......additionlly......she always told us she had a birthday on the 28th and the 1rst so she could get more presents......now if I were you, that is what I would do :) hope you had a great day

Necee on 2/28/02 at 00:45 (075244)

Happy Birthday to a very special gal!!!

Janet you are always eager to encourage and never ending in your desire to help others. I wish you the best Birthday ever and a year filled with more of God's blessings and less burdens in your life.
I pray that with each new day your spirit is renewed.
You are an inspiration to me and many others here, and I'm so thankful for our friendship.

So have a great day and happy trails to you.......
Love Necee

Carmen H on 2/28/02 at 07:05 (075255)

Happy Happy Day to you!!! Have a wonderful celebration today!

wendyn on 2/28/02 at 07:29 (075259)

Happy Birthday!

Tammie on 2/28/02 at 08:15 (075265)

Happy Birthday to a special angel in our midst! Thank you for helping me with all of the turmoil about this RSD and finding information on it! I do hope that your special day is with a gift of less pain.You certainly deserve it! Thank you again and may your day be full of happiness , and most of all less pain! Love to you and thank u again!

Pam B on 2/28/02 at 11:16 (075284)

I dont know you Janet, but I wish you the happiest birthday ever......if you are one of the heelspurs family, you surely deserve it......have a great day with many smiles and hopefully surprises to match the smiles :)

Re: A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JANET C

Suzanne D on 2/28/02 at 11:17 (075285)

Happy Birthday, Janet! You seem to be a kind and helpful person, and I wish you a special day!

:-) Suzannne

Janet C on 2/28/02 at 20:18 (075333)

Thank you to all my wonderful friends here for thinking of me! I truly appreciate how very considerate and thoughtful you all are! But I was actually born on Feb. 29th - Leap Day - so I don't REALLY have a Birthday this year, and the next one won't come around until 2004. However, that makes me just ten and a half (Birthdays old!), which keeps me feeling perpetually young! (haha)

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts!

Blessings to all ~ Janet

Pam B on 2/28/02 at 21:54 (075344)

Oh no, dont even try that one.......I am the daughter of a mother that was born on the 29th.....I used to try and tell her that she was younger than me and could not ground me for stuff :) it never worked.......additionlly......she always told us she had a birthday on the 28th and the 1rst so she could get more presents......now if I were you, that is what I would do :) hope you had a great day