Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RonB's latest Dr. visit

Posted by eileenc on 2/28/02 at 11:11 (075282)

Am I doing something wrong? When I tried to read RonB's post about visiting DR. Yu, it would not show up. Tammie's post appeared 3 times and then it skipped to Carole's post. Does anyone know what happened?

I live in Northeastern Ohio and had planned to go to Dr. Yu next? I REALLY wanted to read that post.

Tammie -- did you go to University Hospital or Cleveland Clinic?

Re: RonB's latest Dr. visit

Tammie on 2/28/02 at 11:49 (075288)

Hi I had dr.s from both hospitals tho my insurance changed and I now have to stay with cleveland clinic. I am sorry i have not emailed you yet but having those days u know. I will try later after seeing the dr. Oh I tried to read his posts also and cant I wonder what gremlin stole them!

RonB on 3/01/02 at 13:06 (075396)

I wasn't happy with my visit - but that's only my opinion.

I will be having surgery with my local pod on Wednesday, March 3rd.

RonB on 3/01/02 at 13:20 (075397)

I meant March 6th for surgery (I'm also having one of those days). Last week I worked four of the five days. I think I over did it (have not been able to go in at all this week). I can't wait for the surgery & relief.

At his point I wish I could have both feet done at the same time. I don't look forward to losing a summer and our annual family spring vacation (although I'm sure I will appreciate them a lot more now).

Wish me luck.

Re: You know we are praying for u !

Tammie on 3/01/02 at 13:27 (075400)

Ron,I really do wish you the BEST of luck! You sure have traveled many a rocky road, you deserve to be the next positive outcome ok? I am praying for this ! We all like to hear some happy news even if it cant be our own quite yet!I have been thinking of you often and hoping that miracle would transpire so maybe maybe this is going to be it! Now remember patience is a big key! And listening to all that is told to you even if you dont like it ! Check on the meds for pain control and what to expect for normal and things that could concern you, so that your healing will be less worry! I am really pulling for you our dear friend ! Keep the chin off the ground and keep the smile in your heart as soon the sun will shine again! Lots of luck keep us posted ok? Take care now and dream of those less pain days ahead! Hugs to u !

Laurie R on 3/01/02 at 13:30 (075402)

Hi Ron , I want to wish you all the luck in the world on your up coming surgery ...... Please keep us posted .... Laurie R

Re: best wishes!

Carole C in NOLA on 3/01/02 at 14:14 (075407)

Ron, I wish you the best and will be thinking of you on the 6th! This surgery could be the beginning of genuine recovery for you. I understand your wanting to have both feet done at once, but either way I am hoping that you have happy, pain-free feet soon!

Carole C

Tammie on 2/28/02 at 11:49 (075288)

Hi I had dr.s from both hospitals tho my insurance changed and I now have to stay with cleveland clinic. I am sorry i have not emailed you yet but having those days u know. I will try later after seeing the dr. Oh I tried to read his posts also and cant I wonder what gremlin stole them!

RonB on 3/01/02 at 13:06 (075396)

I wasn't happy with my visit - but that's only my opinion.

I will be having surgery with my local pod on Wednesday, March 3rd.

RonB on 3/01/02 at 13:20 (075397)

I meant March 6th for surgery (I'm also having one of those days). Last week I worked four of the five days. I think I over did it (have not been able to go in at all this week). I can't wait for the surgery & relief.

At his point I wish I could have both feet done at the same time. I don't look forward to losing a summer and our annual family spring vacation (although I'm sure I will appreciate them a lot more now).

Wish me luck.

Re: You know we are praying for u !

Tammie on 3/01/02 at 13:27 (075400)

Ron,I really do wish you the BEST of luck! You sure have traveled many a rocky road, you deserve to be the next positive outcome ok? I am praying for this ! We all like to hear some happy news even if it cant be our own quite yet!I have been thinking of you often and hoping that miracle would transpire so maybe maybe this is going to be it! Now remember patience is a big key! And listening to all that is told to you even if you dont like it ! Check on the meds for pain control and what to expect for normal and things that could concern you, so that your healing will be less worry! I am really pulling for you our dear friend ! Keep the chin off the ground and keep the smile in your heart as soon the sun will shine again! Lots of luck keep us posted ok? Take care now and dream of those less pain days ahead! Hugs to u !

Laurie R on 3/01/02 at 13:30 (075402)

Hi Ron , I want to wish you all the luck in the world on your up coming surgery ...... Please keep us posted .... Laurie R

Re: best wishes!

Carole C in NOLA on 3/01/02 at 14:14 (075407)

Ron, I wish you the best and will be thinking of you on the 6th! This surgery could be the beginning of genuine recovery for you. I understand your wanting to have both feet done at once, but either way I am hoping that you have happy, pain-free feet soon!

Carole C