Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Brian I need your help.

Posted by Kathryn R. on 3/04/02 at 18:14 (075665)

Brian, I have been trying to e-mail you unsuccessfully. I would love to have the names of med. malpractice attorneys you have. My e-mail address is (email removed) sorry about this. I'm new at this e-mail thing. I still need help. My doctor cancelled one of my MRIs today and decided to give me grief about my records after I was supposed to get them. I'm at my wits end. My family is suffering through this with me.

Kathryn R.

Re: Check your e-mail

BrianG on 3/04/02 at 22:52 (075694)

Hi Kathryn,

Check you e-mail, I sent you two notes. Hope it's a start for you. You seem to have so many issues at once. Good luck

BrianG

Re: Brian I checked Thanks

Kathryn R. on 3/05/02 at 09:48 (075724)

Like I said I'm not good at e-mail. This doctor is being a nasty person. His office called me yesterday and gave me what for over the phone. I eventually hung up on him. No one will give me a reason why he cancelled the MRI I needed most. The attorney I talked to today said 'What do you want from me'. They were med. malpractice, she didn't give me a chance to tell her my story.

My records I need badly are supposedly in the mail, I need them by Monday the 11th. I live in PA and the statute of limitations is running out in May. Tou've been a great help with names. Thanks again Brian.

Kathryn

BrianG on 3/05/02 at 18:21 (075768)

Your welcome. Don't forget, you have a right to your records. You may have to pay to have them copied, but they have to give them to you. Good luck.

BrianG

Re: Check your e-mail

BrianG on 3/04/02 at 22:52 (075694)

Hi Kathryn,

Check you e-mail, I sent you two notes. Hope it's a start for you. You seem to have so many issues at once. Good luck

BrianG

Kathryn R. on 3/05/02 at 09:48 (075724)

Like I said I'm not good at e-mail. This doctor is being a nasty person. His office called me yesterday and gave me what for over the phone. I eventually hung up on him. No one will give me a reason why he cancelled the MRI I needed most. The attorney I talked to today said 'What do you want from me'. They were med. malpractice, she didn't give me a chance to tell her my story.

My records I need badly are supposedly in the mail, I need them by Monday the 11th. I live in PA and the statute of limitations is running out in May. Tou've been a great help with names. Thanks again Brian.

Kathryn

BrianG on 3/05/02 at 18:21 (075768)

Your welcome. Don't forget, you have a right to your records. You may have to pay to have them copied, but they have to give them to you. Good luck.

BrianG