Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feet Hurt

Posted by John k on 3/07/02 at 13:37 (075906)

My worker's comp. doctor referred me to an orthopedic ankle and foot surgeon today. It may take some time but if the orthopod says he can help me I will let him do his thing. I walked 100 yards today and had to ice my feet. Damn than hurts.

Re: Feet Hurt

richard F on 3/25/02 at 21:27 (077551)

I had plantar facitis for over 1 and 1/2 years and I was being treated by a total of 4 podatrists over that time. Finally, I started going to Temple Podiatric hospital in Phila. Pa.. There I underwent all types of physical terapy, foot splints , orthodics , massages, ultrasound therapy, anadine electric therapy and finally I had epf surgery . I was out of work 6 weeks , but it proved to be a godsend. I still have numbing of some of my foot, however the terrible pain is gone. As a bonus, the pain in my other foot and heel went away completely, either due to the 6 week rest or because I was no longer limping. I was glad I did it.

Re: Feet Hurt

richard F on 3/25/02 at 21:27 (077551)

I had plantar facitis for over 1 and 1/2 years and I was being treated by a total of 4 podatrists over that time. Finally, I started going to Temple Podiatric hospital in Phila. Pa.. There I underwent all types of physical terapy, foot splints , orthodics , massages, ultrasound therapy, anadine electric therapy and finally I had epf surgery . I was out of work 6 weeks , but it proved to be a godsend. I still have numbing of some of my foot, however the terrible pain is gone. As a bonus, the pain in my other foot and heel went away completely, either due to the 6 week rest or because I was no longer limping. I was glad I did it.