Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Progress

Posted by Jean B on 3/08/02 at 21:04 (075996)

This is to give hope to all suffers of the pain of heelspurs and plantar fasciitis. I had the associated pain for 15 months, had therapy of all types and Shaklee combined Calcium Magnesium with Phosphorous and vit D. tablets for about 9 months. In Jan. 2002 I arranged to see my surgeon in UK, as I had come to the end of the line. At this point the pain bagan to diminish, I no longer had to plan which days I could go out and walk a little distance. I then challenged the Foot, stopped wearing the night slpint, stopped the tablets, went to the gym and walked on the treadmill instead of cyling and rowing,still the pain improved. When I kept the appt. with my surgeon he was delighted and exlpained that healing can take place even after long periods of time, he advised I continue to do stretching and take the tablets. I still have the odd day of tenderness if I have been on my feet for a long period the day befre but nothing that would be classed as pain, life is good again, take heart it could be you in a few months time. Jean in Indonesia