Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carole, have you ever tried the Birk inserts?

Posted by Suzanne D on 3/09/02 at 21:05 (076084)

Carole, you won't believe this, but this morning quite early our dog woke me up barking. (I think the high winds were scaring him.) Anyway, for some reason I started thinking about you and your quest for shoes now that your feet are better.

I knew Birks feel good to you, so I wondered if you had ever tried the Birk inserts? Perhaps next time you are in your Birkenstock store, you might take another pair of shoes (like your Easy Sprits?) and try the blue Birk inserts in them. They are semi-rigid and not too thick. Those placed inside a tie-up shoe might be less confining than your orthotics and yet more supportive than just Birks.

It was just a thought at an odd time of day, but I wanted to pass it along to you just the same!

Re: Carole, have you ever tried the Birk inserts?

Carole C in NOLA on 3/09/02 at 21:18 (076086)

No, I've never tried them. I think that's a good idea, and one of these days I will, though. I also might try the Superfeet some day.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Carole C

Re: Carole, have you ever tried the Birk inserts?

Carole C in NOLA on 3/09/02 at 21:18 (076086)

No, I've never tried them. I think that's a good idea, and one of these days I will, though. I also might try the Superfeet some day.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Carole C