Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SAS Shoes are great for troubled feet

Posted by George on 3/10/02 at 15:37 (076123)

I find that the SAS Time Out works well for my problem feet. I buy them from Dale's Shoes. Call them at 1-877-920-7463 and these folks can help you too.

Re: SAS Shoes are great for troubled feet

Aimee T. on 3/18/02 at 08:19 (076710)

What are SAS shoes? I've never heard of them. I have not found a pair of shoes I can where comfortably with PF.

John h on 3/19/02 at 18:03 (076876)

A popular shoe Aimee. Many hospital workers including nurses and doctors wear them. They accomodiate orthotics nicely and have a wide toe box. SAS stands for San Antonio Shoe Company. They will be sold in finner shoe stores. They are not particularly stylish but compared to some of the Birks they are diamonds.

Aimee-T on 3/20/02 at 06:45 (076948)

Thank you John for responding. These shoes sound like a great option. I have only been able to wear one pair of shoes for a very long time. I have a closet full of shoes, even brand new ones I cannot wear. I will surely search my area in CT to find some SAS shoes. Thanks! Aimee T.

Aimee T. on 3/18/02 at 08:19 (076710)

What are SAS shoes? I've never heard of them. I have not found a pair of shoes I can where comfortably with PF.

John h on 3/19/02 at 18:03 (076876)

A popular shoe Aimee. Many hospital workers including nurses and doctors wear them. They accomodiate orthotics nicely and have a wide toe box. SAS stands for San Antonio Shoe Company. They will be sold in finner shoe stores. They are not particularly stylish but compared to some of the Birks they are diamonds.

Aimee-T on 3/20/02 at 06:45 (076948)

Thank you John for responding. These shoes sound like a great option. I have only been able to wear one pair of shoes for a very long time. I have a closet full of shoes, even brand new ones I cannot wear. I will surely search my area in CT to find some SAS shoes. Thanks! Aimee T.