Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hello World!!!

Posted by RonB on 3/11/02 at 08:29 (076161)

Hi gang!
I did not have release surgery on March 6th as originally planned!
I followed Dr Yu's recommendations and guess what? Today I'm turning in my wheel chair! I'll send more details soon... I'm walking into work today. I'll write when I get back from my daughter's swim meet tonight (that I will be attending).

The sun is shining again,
Ron

Re: Hello World!!!

Laurie R on 3/11/02 at 11:47 (076172)

Dear Ron , Wow !!!! I can't wait to hear this .... Now don't forget to tell us what has changed .... I remember your story ... YOu sound so awesome . So please come back and let us know ...... Laurie R

Carole C in NOLA on 3/11/02 at 17:13 (076201)

I'm so happy for you, Ron! I was thinking of you on the 6th, and hoping we would hear something encouraging, but this is better than I had dreamed! What did you do or have done that made such a difference?

Carole C

Re: Well, good for you! :-) (eom)

Suzanne D on 3/11/02 at 22:09 (076227)

Re: Glad the sunshine came out for you Ron!

Tammie on 3/12/02 at 08:09 (076247)

Ron it is great to hear some good news please share what helped so that you could ditch the chair? I am so very happy for you! Finally some one has something positive happen ! It is good to read about all of the special positive small steps friends are feeling. I wonder if it is the spring fever? Whatever it is I am grateful that our friends here are having some positive steps in there lives! Hurry Ron tell us all about it ! May the sun continue to shine in your life!

suzanne d. on 3/15/02 at 09:58 (076507)

Please tell me what you did that helped you. I have had one release that I am not sure is working as of yet. Waiting to have the other one done. Do tell. It's all too much!

suzanne d. on 3/15/02 at 10:01 (076509)

Please tell me what you did that helped you. I have had one release that I am not sure is working as of yet. Waiting to have the other one done. Do tell. It's all too much!

Laurie R on 3/11/02 at 11:47 (076172)

Dear Ron , Wow !!!! I can't wait to hear this .... Now don't forget to tell us what has changed .... I remember your story ... YOu sound so awesome . So please come back and let us know ...... Laurie R

Carole C in NOLA on 3/11/02 at 17:13 (076201)

I'm so happy for you, Ron! I was thinking of you on the 6th, and hoping we would hear something encouraging, but this is better than I had dreamed! What did you do or have done that made such a difference?

Carole C

Re: Well, good for you! :-) (eom)

Suzanne D on 3/11/02 at 22:09 (076227)

Tammie on 3/12/02 at 08:09 (076247)

Ron it is great to hear some good news please share what helped so that you could ditch the chair? I am so very happy for you! Finally some one has something positive happen ! It is good to read about all of the special positive small steps friends are feeling. I wonder if it is the spring fever? Whatever it is I am grateful that our friends here are having some positive steps in there lives! Hurry Ron tell us all about it ! May the sun continue to shine in your life!

suzanne d. on 3/15/02 at 09:58 (076507)

suzanne d. on 3/15/02 at 10:01 (076509)