Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SAS SHOES

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 3/13/02 at 18:52 (076368)

PLS. Carol, or anyone else - give me the website or info on where to obtain SAS shoes that you have found 'comfy'!!!

Re: SAS SHOES

Carole C in NOLA on 3/13/02 at 20:00 (076378)

Rachael, there isn't a website and I found them extremely, extremely difficult to find. The people that own SAS apparently won't allow anyone to sell their shoes who publicizes them online. SAS shoes are sewn the old fashioned way, by hand, and the owners want the SAS stores to be sort of old fashioned. I think it's lousy business sense, but they didn't ask me! LOL

Anyway, here's one way to find them. Go to the Yahoo yellow pages and look for a SAS shoe store near you. That's the only place online where I was able to find my SAS shoes store. Or maybe you could look in your real (paper) yellow pages. As a last resort look in my old posts because I've typed in the snail mail address of SAS a couple of times (but don't have time to look for it again tonight). You could write them at that address and ask where to buy their shoes.

Well, I shouldn't be reading here tonight! LOL I need to finish packing... my plane leaves early in the morning.

Carole C

Re: SAS SHOES-address, phone #

Suzanne D on 3/20/02 at 14:49 (077004)

Rachael, on a brochure which came with my SAS shoes is this address and phone #:

SAS Shoemakers
1717 SAS Drive
San Antonio, TX 78224

(210) 921-7415

I can send a brochure to you if you would like it. It shows the 22 styles of SAS shoes made and explains the construction. Here's my e-mail; if you want me to mail it to you, just send me your address.

(email removed)

Re: SAS SHOES

Carole C in NOLA on 3/13/02 at 20:00 (076378)

Rachael, there isn't a website and I found them extremely, extremely difficult to find. The people that own SAS apparently won't allow anyone to sell their shoes who publicizes them online. SAS shoes are sewn the old fashioned way, by hand, and the owners want the SAS stores to be sort of old fashioned. I think it's lousy business sense, but they didn't ask me! LOL

Anyway, here's one way to find them. Go to the Yahoo yellow pages and look for a SAS shoe store near you. That's the only place online where I was able to find my SAS shoes store. Or maybe you could look in your real (paper) yellow pages. As a last resort look in my old posts because I've typed in the snail mail address of SAS a couple of times (but don't have time to look for it again tonight). You could write them at that address and ask where to buy their shoes.

Well, I shouldn't be reading here tonight! LOL I need to finish packing... my plane leaves early in the morning.

Carole C

Re: SAS SHOES-address, phone #

Suzanne D on 3/20/02 at 14:49 (077004)

Rachael, on a brochure which came with my SAS shoes is this address and phone #:

SAS Shoemakers
1717 SAS Drive
San Antonio, TX 78224

(210) 921-7415

I can send a brochure to you if you would like it. It shows the 22 styles of SAS shoes made and explains the construction. Here's my e-mail; if you want me to mail it to you, just send me your address.

(email removed)