Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

confused about FDA approvals

Posted by Ardee W. on 3/16/02 at 11:34 (076575)

I was reading board and saw somewhere about FDA's letter to Scott. I had not researched the different machines available. Dr. Zuckerman, don't you use the 'investigational machine' whose name I cannot use here because when I even try to put it in search, I get a warning. Anyway, I am confused....aren't you, Dr. Z, having great success with it and have done many treatments? How can it be 'illegal' then? Is the difference between 'IT' and OssaTron the lower dosage? Does that almost guarantee having to come back again for another treatment? I have long distance considerations.......

Thanks!

Re: confused about FDA approvals

DR Zuckerman on 3/16/02 at 13:51 (076584)

You ask alot of very good questions. Yes I have done alot of sucessful treatments with this machine. All machines with high energy have the possiblity of a 2nd treatment that is why I include addtional treatments in our cost of treatment. The history of my machine is a very interesting one, that would take alot of time to tell. One day its the honey of the land and now due to competitive influence the manufactor of my machine will
have to go back and spend a few million dollars to prove what has already been proven. The it machine and the ossatron have the same power if not more at the level of plantar fascia treatment. This is in no way a promotional just an answer to your question.

In the very near future I will tell you exactly who is behind this and why

DR Zuckerman on 3/16/02 at 13:58 (076586)

I would be very happy to discuss with you the entire history of ESWT FDA approval in the USA. Please e-mail at (email removed)

DR Zuckerman on 3/16/02 at 13:51 (076584)

You ask alot of very good questions. Yes I have done alot of sucessful treatments with this machine. All machines with high energy have the possiblity of a 2nd treatment that is why I include addtional treatments in our cost of treatment. The history of my machine is a very interesting one, that would take alot of time to tell. One day its the honey of the land and now due to competitive influence the manufactor of my machine will
have to go back and spend a few million dollars to prove what has already been proven. The it machine and the ossatron have the same power if not more at the level of plantar fascia treatment. This is in no way a promotional just an answer to your question.

In the very near future I will tell you exactly who is behind this and why

DR Zuckerman on 3/16/02 at 13:58 (076586)

I would be very happy to discuss with you the entire history of ESWT FDA approval in the USA. Please e-mail at (email removed)