Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

things on hold

Posted by Carmen H on 3/19/02 at 11:56 (076834)

Things are going to have to be on hold for me right now getting these things to the right contact to help us get more exposure for PF and other foot related problems. I am moving to Tenn., which means starting my business over in a new city, BUT not until June. For the next two months i am going out of town to see family, keeping my sisters kids for a week (Yippee!! I can't wait! fun fun fun!) and trying to pack up this house. It's bigger now than it was when we moved in I am sure of it!
grrr.
So I just wanted to give a heads up that I have not given up on the quest to get some attention on this matter...but time is not of the essence right now and I am a busy girl!

Re: things on hold

Ardee W. on 3/20/02 at 07:57 (076956)

Hope your feet cooperate with being 'on hold'! Hope you have help with packing and moving! I used to stay up 24/7 after a move nesting into a new place and making it our home.....hope you can afford to have better judgement in this move and give your feet a rest....best wishes!!!

Carmen H on 3/20/02 at 12:52 (077000)

Thanks!! YES I am the same way about getting settled. BUT we're renting while we build a house so most of my stuff will sit in storage...I will live on the bare minimum!!
:-)

Re: The search

BrianG on 3/20/02 at 16:59 (077028)

I'll keep searching, for that perfect celebrity spokesperson. Someone will step up!

BrianG

Carmen H on 3/21/02 at 06:43 (077075)

I hear Shaq is having serious foot issues right now. They spoke about it at the PT meeting seminar my therapist went to this past weekend. They didn't specify what it was though.....

john h on 3/21/02 at 09:51 (077095)

Brian: How about Carott Top?

Re: No, not him !!

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 16:37 (077132)

Does Carrot Top have bad feet, or just permanantly bad hair?

john h on 3/22/02 at 11:12 (077212)

Carrot Tops hair is better looking than some of the girls I dated a long time ago Brian. We probably need a spoksman or woman from the Sudan or Ethopia where the men run marathons barefooted. I think one of our most famous people with bad feet is Bill Walton. And of course Carl Lewis ran competitively after a PF release-figure that one out.

Ardee W. on 3/20/02 at 07:57 (076956)

Hope your feet cooperate with being 'on hold'! Hope you have help with packing and moving! I used to stay up 24/7 after a move nesting into a new place and making it our home.....hope you can afford to have better judgement in this move and give your feet a rest....best wishes!!!

Carmen H on 3/20/02 at 12:52 (077000)

Thanks!! YES I am the same way about getting settled. BUT we're renting while we build a house so most of my stuff will sit in storage...I will live on the bare minimum!!
:-)

BrianG on 3/20/02 at 16:59 (077028)

I'll keep searching, for that perfect celebrity spokesperson. Someone will step up!

BrianG

Carmen H on 3/21/02 at 06:43 (077075)

I hear Shaq is having serious foot issues right now. They spoke about it at the PT meeting seminar my therapist went to this past weekend. They didn't specify what it was though.....

john h on 3/21/02 at 09:51 (077095)

Brian: How about Carott Top?

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 16:37 (077132)

Does Carrot Top have bad feet, or just permanantly bad hair?

john h on 3/22/02 at 11:12 (077212)

Carrot Tops hair is better looking than some of the girls I dated a long time ago Brian. We probably need a spoksman or woman from the Sudan or Ethopia where the men run marathons barefooted. I think one of our most famous people with bad feet is Bill Walton. And of course Carl Lewis ran competitively after a PF release-figure that one out.