Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

plantar fasciitis surgery

Posted by kay on 3/19/02 at 13:51 (076844)

i've been troubled with this pain for years. i've tried everything. 5 years ago i had the endoscopic surgery. will another surgery help? i have progressed to an unbareable state of pain. what i've tried are. p.t. cortizone injections, epf surgery,stretching,night splints, NSAID drugs, and casting.
kay

Re: plantar fasciitis surgery

DR Zuckerman on 3/19/02 at 17:30 (076869)

How you investigated ESWT. We have used it with great sucess in patients that have had failed heel spur surgery. If you would like any information on our ESWT program please don't hestitate to ask or e-mail me at footcare
@comcast.net

kay f on 3/20/02 at 08:40 (076960)

i would be interested in it if my insurance covered it but right now they will not. seems they'd rather pay hospital and surgery bills.
i was wondering since i had the endoscopic surgery 5 years ago what is the other surgery, and how is it different?
kat

DR Zuckerman on 3/19/02 at 17:30 (076869)

How you investigated ESWT. We have used it with great sucess in patients that have had failed heel spur surgery. If you would like any information on our ESWT program please don't hestitate to ask or e-mail me at footcare
@comcast.net

kay f on 3/20/02 at 08:40 (076960)

i would be interested in it if my insurance covered it but right now they will not. seems they'd rather pay hospital and surgery bills.
i was wondering since i had the endoscopic surgery 5 years ago what is the other surgery, and how is it different?
kat