Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Statute of Limitations

Posted by DaveF on 3/21/02 at 16:40 (077133)

Does anyone know the statute of limitations for pursuing a Medical Malpractice case?

Re: Statute of Limitations

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 16:49 (077134)

Hi Dave,

I can tell you that my state is 2 years, some are 3. To be sure, you should contact a lawyer, or look it up at your state's home page. Good luck.

BrianG, not a Doc

DaveF on 3/21/02 at 16:52 (077135)

Brian,

How would I find this information for the state of Ohio? Where on the web would I look? Thanks for responding.

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 22:01 (077159)

I usually start wth the search engine: http://www.google.com
It seems the best one to me. Then I would type in: 'state Ohio' and hit return. You have to use the quotes, if your using two words together. Once you get the home page up, do a little searching, or sometimes there will be a telephone number at the capitol for questions, just like yous. Give it a try, if you can't find it, I'll help you. Good luck

BrianG

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 16:49 (077134)

Hi Dave,

I can tell you that my state is 2 years, some are 3. To be sure, you should contact a lawyer, or look it up at your state's home page. Good luck.

BrianG, not a Doc

DaveF on 3/21/02 at 16:52 (077135)

Brian,

How would I find this information for the state of Ohio? Where on the web would I look? Thanks for responding.

BrianG on 3/21/02 at 22:01 (077159)

I usually start wth the search engine: http://www.google.com
It seems the best one to me. Then I would type in: 'state Ohio' and hit return. You have to use the quotes, if your using two words together. Once you get the home page up, do a little searching, or sometimes there will be a telephone number at the capitol for questions, just like yous. Give it a try, if you can't find it, I'll help you. Good luck

BrianG