Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My Ibuprofen Cream Order

Posted by Carlos N on 3/21/02 at 18:54 (077143)

It's been almost a month and I haven't recieved my order yet. I'm extremely dissatisified with the customer service I have recieved and would discourage anyone from ordering the Ibuprofen Cream.

Re: My Ibuprofen Cream Order

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/21/02 at 19:01 (077145)

The ibuprofen cream is imported and we have found that there are periods of limited availablity. Have you ordered it through this site? If so, communicate with Scott.

It is a good product so I would not allow an ordering problem from discouraging its use. A popular source is the Life Extension Foundation, where my office orders it wholesale. I believe that their website is http://www.lef.org
Ed

WendyinNJ on 4/01/02 at 06:19 (078135)

I'm very surprised to hear you are experiencing bad service because I've always had very good service and very good results with the cream. I have given many out as gifts to people - who also rant and rave about it. There is a section on the order form that says it could take 4-6 weeks and another section that is 10 days.(and of course the 10 days is a bit more expensive) I hope you get it soon!

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/21/02 at 19:01 (077145)

The ibuprofen cream is imported and we have found that there are periods of limited availablity. Have you ordered it through this site? If so, communicate with Scott.

It is a good product so I would not allow an ordering problem from discouraging its use. A popular source is the Life Extension Foundation, where my office orders it wholesale. I believe that their website is http://www.lef.org
Ed

WendyinNJ on 4/01/02 at 06:19 (078135)

I'm very surprised to hear you are experiencing bad service because I've always had very good service and very good results with the cream. I have given many out as gifts to people - who also rant and rave about it. There is a section on the order form that says it could take 4-6 weeks and another section that is 10 days.(and of course the 10 days is a bit more expensive) I hope you get it soon!