Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ARIAT SHOES....

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 3/27/02 at 18:33 (077772)

I have always liked my Ariat Riding boots for comfort throughout this PF situation which has lasted thus far 1 year - still ongoing at this time; but less & less painful! Anyway, I bought today 2 prs. of Ariat shoes - 1 is a clog & the other is a shoe....& they feel great. Of course, the jury is still out on their long term comfort -- but since my Ariat Boots were so good & supportive; & these shoes offer the same &/or similar footbed.....I thought they'd be good too. I suggest you to try them.....They are pretty & trendy!!!!

Re: ARIAT SHOES....

Carole C in NOLA on 3/31/02 at 13:17 (078100)

These are attractive looking, and in the photos they look like they are probably high quality. I might be trying them on if I wasn't already wearing my idea of 'The Perfect Shoe' (my SAS Free Times). I'm glad you found some shoes that work so well for you!

Carole C

RACHAEL T. on 3/31/02 at 14:08 (078101)

I don't know that the ARIATS are yet the 'perfect' shoe - I am smiling as I type that......as each time I attempt to shop, it is for a shoe that is comfy! My quest for the perfect shoe shall go on till PF departs from me as its host! haha I requested from Tx. a brochure on the SAS - I shall consider them too. My closet will be overloaded - but so what if I can find a shoe or two that are more comfy than most. The search goes on....but as I sit here now, I am in my Ariat Clogs - wore my Birk Clogs this a.m. yesterday, my Ariat Riding Boots with Power Step inserts; & - for tonight, who knows what I shall put on 'these feet!' I am smiling again - we must continue to smile thru this painful inconvenience of PF!! Happy Easter!

Carole C in NOLA on 3/31/02 at 15:36 (078108)

Happy Easter, Rachael! :)

Believe me, I know about that shoe search! I'm just glad that at last it seems to be ended, for me. For a while, I thought maybe there really wasn't a perfect shoe, and that my quest was just deluding myself. But it seems I was wrong.

I found a local SAS shoestore in the New Orleans suburbs, by going to http://www.yahoo.com and clicking on 'yellow pages'. That may be the only way to find them online. If you can find a SAS shoestore, that is such a great way to shop for them. Maybe SAS will send you the location of a nearby store that carries their shoes, when they send the brochure. They may not be 'the perfect shoe' for everyone, or even for most people. Suzanne and I have noticed some similarities in our feet in the past, and so when she posted about her SAS 'Free Times' I thought I should try them too. :)

I still change shoes a lot. I wear my SAS shoes to work, and whenever I am exercising or going shopping, but often I put on my Birkenstocks the minute I get home from work or the store or whatever. On weekends, I wear Birkenstocks even more. And, I still wear my Nike shower shoes in the shower.

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 3/31/02 at 13:17 (078100)

These are attractive looking, and in the photos they look like they are probably high quality. I might be trying them on if I wasn't already wearing my idea of 'The Perfect Shoe' (my SAS Free Times). I'm glad you found some shoes that work so well for you!

Carole C

RACHAEL T. on 3/31/02 at 14:08 (078101)

I don't know that the ARIATS are yet the 'perfect' shoe - I am smiling as I type that......as each time I attempt to shop, it is for a shoe that is comfy! My quest for the perfect shoe shall go on till PF departs from me as its host! haha I requested from Tx. a brochure on the SAS - I shall consider them too. My closet will be overloaded - but so what if I can find a shoe or two that are more comfy than most. The search goes on....but as I sit here now, I am in my Ariat Clogs - wore my Birk Clogs this a.m. yesterday, my Ariat Riding Boots with Power Step inserts; & - for tonight, who knows what I shall put on 'these feet!' I am smiling again - we must continue to smile thru this painful inconvenience of PF!! Happy Easter!

Carole C in NOLA on 3/31/02 at 15:36 (078108)

Happy Easter, Rachael! :)

Believe me, I know about that shoe search! I'm just glad that at last it seems to be ended, for me. For a while, I thought maybe there really wasn't a perfect shoe, and that my quest was just deluding myself. But it seems I was wrong.

I found a local SAS shoestore in the New Orleans suburbs, by going to http://www.yahoo.com and clicking on 'yellow pages'. That may be the only way to find them online. If you can find a SAS shoestore, that is such a great way to shop for them. Maybe SAS will send you the location of a nearby store that carries their shoes, when they send the brochure. They may not be 'the perfect shoe' for everyone, or even for most people. Suzanne and I have noticed some similarities in our feet in the past, and so when she posted about her SAS 'Free Times' I thought I should try them too. :)

I still change shoes a lot. I wear my SAS shoes to work, and whenever I am exercising or going shopping, but often I put on my Birkenstocks the minute I get home from work or the store or whatever. On weekends, I wear Birkenstocks even more. And, I still wear my Nike shower shoes in the shower.

Carole C