Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

JESSICA - HORSE RIDING!

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 3/27/02 at 19:05 (077782)

Jessica - Good luck w/ your hospital adventure! Please think of it as that - 'an adventure!' You will surely be fine & home soon - feeling better......& then, aboard your horse. I must tell you that in the last few weeks, I've improved alot but I am still hesitant & cautious as I know how quickly the feet can become sore!!! I've been living w/ this PF injury for a year now! BUT, on a hopeful note for you - I rode 10 times this week! And, for months, I couldn't ride at all!!! So, you too will recover & probably much more quickly - that is the advantage of YOUTH! Enjoy your adventure tomorrow with the kind doctors & nurses & your friends & I know that you can share your thoughts with your horse real soon at the barn once again!!!! Good luck & Happy Feet!!! (I hope your friend passes this note to you!)

Re: JESSICA - HORSE RIDING!

JessicA k on 3/27/02 at 19:37 (077785)

heheh my freind won't have to pass with note because i've already read it hehehe. well just telling you that you have helped me soo much and i LOVE ya hehehe. well i am going to eat the house because i only have 2 and a half more hours to eat heheheh thanxs
Jessica

Re: JESSICA - HORSE RIDING!

JessicA k on 3/27/02 at 19:37 (077785)

heheh my freind won't have to pass with note because i've already read it hehehe. well just telling you that you have helped me soo much and i LOVE ya hehehe. well i am going to eat the house because i only have 2 and a half more hours to eat heheheh thanxs
Jessica