Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carole

Posted by Tammie on 4/03/02 at 08:22 (078330)

I just wanted to say to you that I hope that your trip is alot of fun and that you return safely! You are a extrodinary person . I love and really enjoy reading your posts! I am always amazed to read about some happiness and also read how people such as yourself seem to be so educated! It is really interesting to me as I think you are super with explaining and the knowledge you have found and the ability to share it with others. I feel like a novice and I have been here a year.

I cant believe how much a person can learn about life as well as feet! I have enjoyed all of the different topics on this board as it has been eye revealing to me! I feel as tho you have been a very eduacational part of my life and I apreciate all that you do ! Please come back safe and sound, and try not to overdo it with those feet!I am stealing one of my daughters sayings and say to you , you are so awesome! A very interesting and strong person . My prayers will include your safe return and continued healing of your feet! A great big hug for you!(((( Carole))))

Re: Carole

Carole C in NOLA on 4/03/02 at 19:53 (078401)

Wow!!!!! Thank you Tammie! You are so sweet and the love in you shines through, and that makes you a very terrific person too. It's amazing how the people on this board all seem to be so wonderful, each in their own individual ways.

I'll be extra careful at sea. I decided to wear my custom orthotics, which are in great big ol' SAS shoes, during the cruise because that will be safest for my feet. I am taking my shower shoes too. And this time, there won't be so much to carry because most of the equipment is still on the ship.

Hugs for you too {{{{Tammie}}}} and take care of those feet! I have a feeling that April is going to be Happier Feet Month around here. Laurie's getting her surgery, and Wendy's going to get her springtime too. I wonder what else April will bring? :)

Sorry to take so long to answer your post! I didn't get to the board until just now because I had to work on packing and then finish up my TAXES. That way I won't have to worry about them while I'm away. They are done now, and the stamped envelopes are by the door. That's a good feeling!

Carole C

Rich on 4/03/02 at 21:53 (078430)

Carole...just wanted to say Hello again. Haven't been on until today. Thanks again for the kind words, as always. Have a good trip and send us some more pics!

Rich

Carole C in NOLA on 4/03/02 at 22:03 (078436)

I think you got the drop in temperatures before we did! At least, it was still warm when I left work early at 2 PM. I have been indoors ever since, doing my taxes, packing, and now relaxing at the computer. :)

I'll definitely take more pics! :)

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 4/03/02 at 19:53 (078401)

Wow!!!!! Thank you Tammie! You are so sweet and the love in you shines through, and that makes you a very terrific person too. It's amazing how the people on this board all seem to be so wonderful, each in their own individual ways.

I'll be extra careful at sea. I decided to wear my custom orthotics, which are in great big ol' SAS shoes, during the cruise because that will be safest for my feet. I am taking my shower shoes too. And this time, there won't be so much to carry because most of the equipment is still on the ship.

Hugs for you too {{{{Tammie}}}} and take care of those feet! I have a feeling that April is going to be Happier Feet Month around here. Laurie's getting her surgery, and Wendy's going to get her springtime too. I wonder what else April will bring? :)

Sorry to take so long to answer your post! I didn't get to the board until just now because I had to work on packing and then finish up my TAXES. That way I won't have to worry about them while I'm away. They are done now, and the stamped envelopes are by the door. That's a good feeling!

Carole C

Rich on 4/03/02 at 21:53 (078430)

Carole...just wanted to say Hello again. Haven't been on until today. Thanks again for the kind words, as always. Have a good trip and send us some more pics!

Rich

Carole C in NOLA on 4/03/02 at 22:03 (078436)

I think you got the drop in temperatures before we did! At least, it was still warm when I left work early at 2 PM. I have been indoors ever since, doing my taxes, packing, and now relaxing at the computer. :)

I'll definitely take more pics! :)

Carole C