Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Bye

Posted by Julie on 4/04/02 at 13:49 (078488)

I'm saying goodbye for a bit folks. Early tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Newport, Shropshire, to teach at the British Wheel of Yoga annual Congress. Back on Sunday evening, but then I'm going to Crete on Tuesday morning, and with lots to do on Monday I doubt I'll be around here. So I wish everyone a healthy and happy couple of weeks. I'll be back around the 24th.

My special greetings to dear Laurie. I'm glad (selfishly) that I'll be around when you have your surgery on 7 May so I can hear right away how you are!

Re: Bye

Suzanne D on 4/04/02 at 14:17 (078491)

Dear Julie,

I wish for you very pleasant and safe trips! I would imagine that it is a high honor to be asked to teach at the British Wheel of Yoga annual Congress. You will help many people, I am sure, as you do on this site. I hope you feel well and don't suffer from a cold as you did during your last trip to India. May this trip to Crete be refreshing in every way!

We will look forward to hearing from you when you return!

Suzanne :-)

Julie on 4/04/02 at 14:35 (078492)

Thank you very much, Suzanne. I appreciate your good wishes - especially the one about the cold! I definitely don't want another one.

I'm going to try to answer your email letter before I go, but just in case I don't manage to, at least I'll apologize now. I've been flat out getting ready for my two trips, as you can imagine. ( hope I don't take my Crete clobber by mistake to Shropshire at 5.30 tomorrow morning...)

Suzanne D on 4/04/02 at 15:05 (078493)

I totally understand if you don't have time, Julie! Getting ready for ONE trip can be enough - much less, two!

My school e-mail is still not functioning, but I am sure by Monday it will be restored, at the latest.

Thanks for your message, and do have a good time on your trips!

Laurie R on 4/04/02 at 16:31 (078504)

Dear Julie , Bless your very sweet and kind heart ... I know your trip is going to be awesome , I think I need to go with you so I can clear my head .. Wow that would be nice ... For now I have your wonderful voice on tape .... Take care and I hope you have fun.....

Much love to you always , Laurie R

Re: Bye, safe trip

Tammie on 4/04/02 at 17:18 (078508)

Dear Julie, Have a safe and wonderful time! I hope that it is refreshing and beautiful for you as well. I to am learning more about your tape and your voice! I have a very long road to go tho! Please hurry back as it is so nice to not only hear yor voice , but know that I can read your encouraging posts and know that there is always hope! You have also been a inspiration as many others on this board to me! Soon Very Soon I am going to make a post that puts me in charge of my body and my mind and my soul. I will really understand and take charge of my conditions! I will miss knowing that you are there, but have a wonderful safe trip ! We will be with you ,in our mind and meditation ! Hugssssssssss to you and I will keep you in my prayers for a safe return !

John h on 4/04/02 at 18:17 (078517)

Julie you are indeed our world traveler. Have fun and we will miss you.

wendyn on 4/04/02 at 22:39 (078545)

Have a great trip Julie...enjoy!

Carole C in NOLA on 4/04/02 at 22:56 (078547)

Julie, Crete is lovely and a great place to meditate too. I hope you enjoy your time there. :)

Carole C

Carmen on 4/05/02 at 16:05 (078595)

Have FUNFUNFUN!!!

Julie on 4/07/02 at 16:32 (078757)

You're all lovely! Thanks so much for your good wishes. I'm just peeking in quickly between 'trips' and was so pleased to see your messages. The teaching went really well this weekend and I enjoyed it, and the weather was grand: freezing cold again, but brilliantly sunny, and I had a beautiful frosty walk in the woods this morning. Now I'm home and have tomorrow to get ready for Crete. Then to the airport at 5 Tuesday morning.

Laurie, I wish you could come with me! Tammie, keep at it and you _will_ take charge: you're well on the way. Carole, it sounds like you've been to Crete: the most wonderful place in the world - that I know, anyway, but I'm not really a world traveller, John - I just keep returning to the same much-loved places.

Well, I will enjoy and have fun, and will be thinking of you all. Take care and see you (!) at the end of the month.

JudyS on 4/07/02 at 20:54 (078778)

Ah Julie......your Crete vacation has come just in time.....I see you're double-dipping on the boards again :) Rest, my friend, rest!

Mahatmelissama on 4/08/02 at 22:45 (078888)

Julie do you live in the UK? I read somewhere on this site you do. I lived there for 3 months when I was in community college...I really liked it (was based in London in South Kensington right near Knightsbridge)...those were the days I could WALK AND WALK...no way I could hang out at Harrods now.

I am getting Spring Fever...I wanna go to the UK and Germany...and Denmark...and then Italy..someday when PF is at minimum. ;)

Come back soon!

Cheers.

Suzanne D on 4/04/02 at 14:17 (078491)

Dear Julie,

I wish for you very pleasant and safe trips! I would imagine that it is a high honor to be asked to teach at the British Wheel of Yoga annual Congress. You will help many people, I am sure, as you do on this site. I hope you feel well and don't suffer from a cold as you did during your last trip to India. May this trip to Crete be refreshing in every way!

We will look forward to hearing from you when you return!

Julie on 4/04/02 at 14:35 (078492)

Thank you very much, Suzanne. I appreciate your good wishes - especially the one about the cold! I definitely don't want another one.

I'm going to try to answer your email letter before I go, but just in case I don't manage to, at least I'll apologize now. I've been flat out getting ready for my two trips, as you can imagine. ( hope I don't take my Crete clobber by mistake to Shropshire at 5.30 tomorrow morning...)

Suzanne D on 4/04/02 at 15:05 (078493)

I totally understand if you don't have time, Julie! Getting ready for ONE trip can be enough - much less, two!

My school e-mail is still not functioning, but I am sure by Monday it will be restored, at the latest.

Thanks for your message, and do have a good time on your trips!

Laurie R on 4/04/02 at 16:31 (078504)

Dear Julie , Bless your very sweet and kind heart ... I know your trip is going to be awesome , I think I need to go with you so I can clear my head .. Wow that would be nice ... For now I have your wonderful voice on tape .... Take care and I hope you have fun.....

Much love to you always , Laurie R

Re: Bye, safe trip

Tammie on 4/04/02 at 17:18 (078508)

Dear Julie, Have a safe and wonderful time! I hope that it is refreshing and beautiful for you as well. I to am learning more about your tape and your voice! I have a very long road to go tho! Please hurry back as it is so nice to not only hear yor voice , but know that I can read your encouraging posts and know that there is always hope! You have also been a inspiration as many others on this board to me! Soon Very Soon I am going to make a post that puts me in charge of my body and my mind and my soul. I will really understand and take charge of my conditions! I will miss knowing that you are there, but have a wonderful safe trip ! We will be with you ,in our mind and meditation ! Hugssssssssss to you and I will keep you in my prayers for a safe return !

John h on 4/04/02 at 18:17 (078517)

Julie you are indeed our world traveler. Have fun and we will miss you.

wendyn on 4/04/02 at 22:39 (078545)

Have a great trip Julie...enjoy!

Carole C in NOLA on 4/04/02 at 22:56 (078547)

Julie, Crete is lovely and a great place to meditate too. I hope you enjoy your time there. :)

Carole C

Carmen on 4/05/02 at 16:05 (078595)

Have FUNFUNFUN!!!

Julie on 4/07/02 at 16:32 (078757)

You're all lovely! Thanks so much for your good wishes. I'm just peeking in quickly between 'trips' and was so pleased to see your messages. The teaching went really well this weekend and I enjoyed it, and the weather was grand: freezing cold again, but brilliantly sunny, and I had a beautiful frosty walk in the woods this morning. Now I'm home and have tomorrow to get ready for Crete. Then to the airport at 5 Tuesday morning.

Laurie, I wish you could come with me! Tammie, keep at it and you _will_ take charge: you're well on the way. Carole, it sounds like you've been to Crete: the most wonderful place in the world - that I know, anyway, but I'm not really a world traveller, John - I just keep returning to the same much-loved places.

Well, I will enjoy and have fun, and will be thinking of you all. Take care and see you (!) at the end of the month.

JudyS on 4/07/02 at 20:54 (078778)

Ah Julie......your Crete vacation has come just in time.....I see you're double-dipping on the boards again :) Rest, my friend, rest!

Mahatmelissama on 4/08/02 at 22:45 (078888)

Julie do you live in the UK? I read somewhere on this site you do. I lived there for 3 months when I was in community college...I really liked it (was based in London in South Kensington right near Knightsbridge)...those were the days I could WALK AND WALK...no way I could hang out at Harrods now.

I am getting Spring Fever...I wanna go to the UK and Germany...and Denmark...and then Italy..someday when PF is at minimum. ;)

Come back soon!

Cheers.