Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne D.

Posted by Carmen on 4/05/02 at 18:36 (078613)

Did you get my email yesterday? I had to update my new profile on my XP program (grrrrrrrr computers hate me) and I am not sure what went out.
:-)

Re: Suzanne D.

Suzanne D on 4/05/02 at 18:54 (078616)

Hi, Carmen! Unfortunately, I have not been able to access my school e-mail account since Wednesday morning. Sometimes while we are out of school, it is disabled so changes can be made, etc. I am hoping it is up and running Monday morning when we start back to school! I will e-mail you and let you know as soon as I have access to it.

Have a good weekend!

Suzanne :-)

JudyS on 4/06/02 at 10:30 (078666)

Hey Carmen - How do you like Windows XP? I have it but I haven't installed it. Are you using it at home or at work?

Carmen on 4/06/02 at 10:57 (078671)

BOTH...I work from my home and love it love it love it!!!!

Suzanne D on 4/05/02 at 18:54 (078616)

Hi, Carmen! Unfortunately, I have not been able to access my school e-mail account since Wednesday morning. Sometimes while we are out of school, it is disabled so changes can be made, etc. I am hoping it is up and running Monday morning when we start back to school! I will e-mail you and let you know as soon as I have access to it.

Have a good weekend!

Suzanne :-)

JudyS on 4/06/02 at 10:30 (078666)

Hey Carmen - How do you like Windows XP? I have it but I haven't installed it. Are you using it at home or at work?

Carmen on 4/06/02 at 10:57 (078671)

BOTH...I work from my home and love it love it love it!!!!