Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spur treatment

Posted by Kay S. on 4/05/02 at 20:04 (078625)

Is there anywhere in the U.S. that this treatment is being done?

Re: heel spur treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/05/02 at 23:04 (078638)

Are you talking about ESWT .Where do you live?

kay S. on 4/09/02 at 18:58 (078976)

I live in Appleton, Wis.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/09/02 at 19:02 (078977)

There are probaby some ossatron sites but you are going to have to go to the hospital where they use IV sedation. If you would like information about ESWT program I would be very happy to have a packet sent to you.
We are very experience having used ESWT for over two years in over five hundred cases. At present we are using the dornier epos . This is the most up to date ESWT device in the world. e-mail Dr. Z at footcare@ comcast.net if you would like information. In addition I would be very happy to answer any questions about ESWT, pf or feet on this board. Good luck

dave on 4/10/02 at 07:22 (079021)

Hi Kay, i was treated by doctor z. I live in Mayville wis. I flew out to see him two weeks ago. Feel free to email me if you like. http://(email removed)

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/05/02 at 23:04 (078638)

Are you talking about ESWT .Where do you live?

kay S. on 4/09/02 at 18:58 (078976)

I live in Appleton, Wis.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/09/02 at 19:02 (078977)

There are probaby some ossatron sites but you are going to have to go to the hospital where they use IV sedation. If you would like information about ESWT program I would be very happy to have a packet sent to you.
We are very experience having used ESWT for over two years in over five hundred cases. At present we are using the dornier epos . This is the most up to date ESWT device in the world. e-mail Dr. Z at footcare@ comcast.net if you would like information. In addition I would be very happy to answer any questions about ESWT, pf or feet on this board. Good luck

dave on 4/10/02 at 07:22 (079021)

Hi Kay, i was treated by doctor z. I live in Mayville wis. I flew out to see him two weeks ago. Feel free to email me if you like. http://(email removed)