Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Downloading the CBS ESWT clip

Posted by JudyS on 4/06/02 at 12:38 (078681)

Has anyone figured out how to download that ESWT video-clip from the CBS website? Or is it just plain not recordable?

Re: oops

JudyS on 4/06/02 at 12:40 (078682)

......my apologies. I can view the video just fine so I guess the word 'download' was misleading. What I'm trying to do is store the clip on my hard drive.

Nancy N on 4/06/02 at 13:59 (078688)

Judy--

Most of the time, they won't let you keep the clips you can view on their sites. I guess because of copyright--maybe they have had problems (or are trying to avoid them) with people altering the clips? That would be my guess. The closest you can probably get is to bookmark the link and hope they never move the file.

JudyS on 4/06/02 at 12:40 (078682)

......my apologies. I can view the video just fine so I guess the word 'download' was misleading. What I'm trying to do is store the clip on my hard drive.

Nancy N on 4/06/02 at 13:59 (078688)

Judy--

Most of the time, they won't let you keep the clips you can view on their sites. I guess because of copyright--maybe they have had problems (or are trying to avoid them) with people altering the clips? That would be my guess. The closest you can probably get is to bookmark the link and hope they never move the file.