Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Julie

Posted by Tammie on 4/07/02 at 19:35 (078771)

Have a wonderful safe trip and I shall be listening to your soothing voice! I kinda need peace right now lots is going on including hubbys surgery Tues! My pain clinic appt. Is May 20! Can you believe it I made the appt. I am very proud of myself! I just wish it could have been sooner! They put me on a list if any one cancels! Thank you Julie for giving me the hope of being able to take care of myself! I think I needed permission or something! I still am working on the guilty feelings tho! Lots of time! Hugs to you and may your trip be safe and your guardian angel stay near!

Re: Julie

Julie on 4/08/02 at 05:45 (078795)

Thank you, Tammie: that's really sweet of you.

Yes, we all need peace, and I think the big change happens when we realize that the peace we seek is within us. We just have to do the work of getting in touch with it. It sounds as though that's beginning to happen for you, and I'm glad. So keep working on it, and do take good care of yourself.

Re: Tammie

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 11:31 (078825)

Dear Tammie , It is great you are proud of yourself , you should be . I am also proud of you . To me the worse part of anything is the waiting . Most people have to wait for a pain management appointment , their are so many people that go . My pain clinic is crazy busy , I always have to wait at least one hour to be seen .. It is worth it and I figure I am not the only one in pain ....
Keep your faith Tammie and never ever give up hope ..... The most important thing to me for your pain appointment will be that the doctor understands RSD . I am sure he/she will , so many people have it .. With the right treatments and meds it can get under control...

I wish you only the best ... Much love , Laurie R

Re: Julie

Julie on 4/08/02 at 05:45 (078795)

Thank you, Tammie: that's really sweet of you.

Yes, we all need peace, and I think the big change happens when we realize that the peace we seek is within us. We just have to do the work of getting in touch with it. It sounds as though that's beginning to happen for you, and I'm glad. So keep working on it, and do take good care of yourself.

Re: Tammie

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 11:31 (078825)

Dear Tammie , It is great you are proud of yourself , you should be . I am also proud of you . To me the worse part of anything is the waiting . Most people have to wait for a pain management appointment , their are so many people that go . My pain clinic is crazy busy , I always have to wait at least one hour to be seen .. It is worth it and I figure I am not the only one in pain ....
Keep your faith Tammie and never ever give up hope ..... The most important thing to me for your pain appointment will be that the doctor understands RSD . I am sure he/she will , so many people have it .. With the right treatments and meds it can get under control...

I wish you only the best ... Much love , Laurie R