Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie,

Posted by Tammie on 4/07/02 at 19:36 (078772)

Hi laurie I jsut wanted to give you a special hug ((((Laurie))) I wanted to make you smile and feel loved! Love to you my friend! Hang in we are here if you need us , thru the good and the bad! Just as you have been for many others!

Re: Laurie,

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 11:10 (078821)

Dear Tammie , Thank you for the hug , I love hug and gladly take one from you my sweet friend ... Yes you do make me feel loved and yes I did smile when I read your wonderful post to me ...
Well the kids are back in school this week after their spring brake , I need my 'My' time back , which I will have in a little bit... I have not been able to do Julie's tape in a week , boy do I need it ... So I am starting my week off with her wonderful tape , I bought two new books I want to start .... I am so over being upset , It lasted about two days . I have 4 weeks till my surgery and I want to use my time wisly ...

Both of my feet hurt this am , but not to out of control . I had a very busy weekend , I forgot what it was like to have a life , you know I loved it ....

Here is a big hug for you Tammie and thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me always,

((((((((((((((((TAMMIE)))))))))))))))))

Much love to you , Laurie R

Re: Laurie,

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 11:10 (078821)

Dear Tammie , Thank you for the hug , I love hug and gladly take one from you my sweet friend ... Yes you do make me feel loved and yes I did smile when I read your wonderful post to me ...
Well the kids are back in school this week after their spring brake , I need my 'My' time back , which I will have in a little bit... I have not been able to do Julie's tape in a week , boy do I need it ... So I am starting my week off with her wonderful tape , I bought two new books I want to start .... I am so over being upset , It lasted about two days . I have 4 weeks till my surgery and I want to use my time wisly ...

Both of my feet hurt this am , but not to out of control . I had a very busy weekend , I forgot what it was like to have a life , you know I loved it ....

Here is a big hug for you Tammie and thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me always,

((((((((((((((((TAMMIE)))))))))))))))))

Much love to you , Laurie R