Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just a good reference if you want to get technical

Posted by Carmen on 4/08/02 at 18:07 (078854)

This link is just a reminder of the 'technical' and medical terms of the foot.
It truly helps to become familar with the parts of the foot and where they are in relation to your pain......you never know what you could find out by reading....just in case you're interested. ;-)
http://www.bartleby.com/107/131.html

Re: Just a good reference if you want to get technical

Sharon W on 4/08/02 at 20:34 (078870)

Carmen,

THANKS!! :) That's VERY useful!

-- Sharon

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 22:12 (078881)

Hi Carmen , Thanks so much for sharing this link with us . When I have time I will read it , I love to learn all I can about my feet... Thanks again , Laurie R

Rich on 4/09/02 at 08:53 (078906)

Thanks Carmen...I love the research we can do with computers. I'm always amazed by the amount of info just under our fingertips!

Re: ALL

Carmen on 4/09/02 at 09:26 (078908)

You know what I found to be true? After learning about the feet, the parts of it and everything? I would go to the dr.s and they would start talking in medical terms and I would understand them....it helped take less of their time nad they were more enthused to talk and giveme information b/c they didn't have to use such laymans terms...

Rich on 4/09/02 at 10:13 (078919)

At first, when I did this, my Pod thought I knew toooooo much. Then I reminded him that HE had suggested on my first visit to go to the internet for more information. I guess I've done more research than he has! LOL

He's much better now, and yes, my visits have gotten shorter also. Also, though you probably can't tell here, I pretty direct...LOL

Sharon W on 4/08/02 at 20:34 (078870)

Carmen,

THANKS!! :) That's VERY useful!

-- Sharon

Laurie R on 4/08/02 at 22:12 (078881)

Hi Carmen , Thanks so much for sharing this link with us . When I have time I will read it , I love to learn all I can about my feet... Thanks again , Laurie R

Rich on 4/09/02 at 08:53 (078906)

Thanks Carmen...I love the research we can do with computers. I'm always amazed by the amount of info just under our fingertips!

Carmen on 4/09/02 at 09:26 (078908)

You know what I found to be true? After learning about the feet, the parts of it and everything? I would go to the dr.s and they would start talking in medical terms and I would understand them....it helped take less of their time nad they were more enthused to talk and giveme information b/c they didn't have to use such laymans terms...

Rich on 4/09/02 at 10:13 (078919)

At first, when I did this, my Pod thought I knew toooooo much. Then I reminded him that HE had suggested on my first visit to go to the internet for more information. I guess I've done more research than he has! LOL

He's much better now, and yes, my visits have gotten shorter also. Also, though you probably can't tell here, I pretty direct...LOL