Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My Feet

Posted by S.B on 4/11/02 at 17:42 (079324)

The doctors said something about foot sugery the somethings wrong with my foot.

Re: My Feet

Sharon W on 4/11/02 at 17:55 (079326)

S.B:

Did you go back to see the doctor again?

That sounds like it must have been pretty scary, when the doctor told you that you might need surgery. Did he say when he would do it?

Do you remember what name the doctor called your problem?

-- Sharon

Carmen on 4/12/02 at 07:42 (079393)

Please ask your mommy to visit us on this message board and see if we can offer any help to you both.

Mahatmelissama on 4/12/02 at 09:53 (079411)

Sweetheart, it is scarey to have surgery but if you doctor takes care of your foot problem now, you won't have it when you are older.

I asked my nephew last night if he still has foot pain. He said he still does sometimes but it is not that bad any more since he got the shoe pads.

You are not the only 10 year old who has foot pain, you are not alone.

Sharon W on 4/11/02 at 17:55 (079326)

S.B:

Did you go back to see the doctor again?

That sounds like it must have been pretty scary, when the doctor told you that you might need surgery. Did he say when he would do it?

Do you remember what name the doctor called your problem?

-- Sharon

Carmen on 4/12/02 at 07:42 (079393)

Please ask your mommy to visit us on this message board and see if we can offer any help to you both.

Mahatmelissama on 4/12/02 at 09:53 (079411)

Sweetheart, it is scarey to have surgery but if you doctor takes care of your foot problem now, you won't have it when you are older.

I asked my nephew last night if he still has foot pain. He said he still does sometimes but it is not that bad any more since he got the shoe pads.

You are not the only 10 year old who has foot pain, you are not alone.