Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Possible way to correct pronation....

Posted by Carmen on 4/12/02 at 11:10 (079428)

http://www.peakrun.com/articles/d_81_1.htm

With all that hasgone on in my feet, hips etc I ahve learned a lot about how prnationoccurs...how it keeps Pf from healing and on and on and on...this link has shed some light on my own case...thought I'd share.

Re: Possible way to correct pronation....

Ellen J. on 4/12/02 at 19:25 (079490)

That was very interesting and informative. I've already printed off the pages and am going to study it.
Thanks for posting it!
Ellen J.

paula on 4/14/02 at 00:34 (079581)

thank you for that article. i have terrible pelvis tilt the wrong way according to article. . anyone have ideas how to adapt these exercises so non flexible old geezers like me can get started?

Carmen on 4/14/02 at 09:38 (079592)

Yikes....I have no idea. I would say just to alter your method forthe way that's most comfortable for you.
Do you pronate? I am 31 yrs. old and have the flexibility of a 90 yr old...so I guess age doesn't matter but I am pretty sure that a tilted pelvis is not helping my feet after reading these articles.

Carmen on 4/14/02 at 09:42 (079595)

Glad it's helpful...boy was my post a spelling disaster on that first one!

Ellen J. on 4/12/02 at 19:25 (079490)

That was very interesting and informative. I've already printed off the pages and am going to study it.
Thanks for posting it!
Ellen J.

paula on 4/14/02 at 00:34 (079581)

thank you for that article. i have terrible pelvis tilt the wrong way according to article. . anyone have ideas how to adapt these exercises so non flexible old geezers like me can get started?

Carmen on 4/14/02 at 09:38 (079592)

Yikes....I have no idea. I would say just to alter your method forthe way that's most comfortable for you.
Do you pronate? I am 31 yrs. old and have the flexibility of a 90 yr old...so I guess age doesn't matter but I am pretty sure that a tilted pelvis is not helping my feet after reading these articles.

Carmen on 4/14/02 at 09:42 (079595)

Glad it's helpful...boy was my post a spelling disaster on that first one!